Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

I have 4G in my house I am so excited. Sprint is the Sh*t yesssssss excuse the language.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

All those frustrated post seem like so long ago ...... it was worth every day of the wait to have this and unlimited data isn't it.

• Like 3

I ate using 3G on my iphone 5 its so slow and i call sprint they do network tickets and tehy tell me everything is fine with the towers near your house. I NEED LTE NOW!!! lol :o

It must suck to have an LTE phone and not be able to use it lol. I wish I had LTE to look forward to, I have a 4S but I'll be happy with some of the 3G speeds I've seen people post around this site. I hope the new iPhone comes earlier since my upgrade is in July, if not I'll have to wait until the Fall for LTE.

I've never called Sprint but I have my eyes peeled for any tower work.

• Like 1

It's funny because I called sprint and asked when would LTE be in my area I was told the end of next month.

I heard you complain so much through out all these month's. I am finally glad to see you getting LTE. That must be pretty amazing in your case. Slow 3G and all the sudden the fastest connection, in fact it is most likely Faster than your Wi-Fi. Once again congrats on waiting it out!

I'm still waiting in queens. Sprint is working so slow!! they are only focused in the Bronx and some parts of manhattan.

Lol...I'm waiting for Northern Jersey, I'm 3 miles from NYC

Looks like tower NY25XC331 in NYC has just had LTE turned on. Good job to the new yorkers that have been mapping on sensorly! I've been waiting for that tower to go live for months as I have family that live right off the Baychester Ave. exit.

• Like 1

Yea I was throwing a tantrum I am happy to have 4G and it's very fast. Not faster then my wifi lol

Every one that is in NYC being impatient should think of your past post, and get some patients. To be so close to the finish line and complain is rediculous

• Like 3

Every one that is in NYC being impatient should think of your past post, and get some patients. To be so close to the finish line and complain is rediculous

Its all psychological. Have you ever been driving home from somewhere and you have to pee but you can def hold it, and suddenly as soon as you open the door to your house you have to run to the bathroom or else you feel like you're gonna piss yourself. That's because you know you're so close. Hence the impatience with LTE.

• Like 2

Looks like tower NY25XC331 in NYC has just had LTE turned on. Good job to the new yorkers that have been mapping on sensorly! I've been waiting for that tower to go live for months as I have family that live right off the Baychester Ave. exit.

I'll map it next time i'm in that area

I've been mapping like crazy. I did the Pelham Pkwy, Morris Park & Eastchester area earlier this week

• Like 1

Its all psychological. Have you ever been driving home from somewhere and you have to pee but you can def hold it, and suddenly as soon as you open the door to your house you have to run to the bathroom or else you feel like you're gonna piss yourself. That's because you know you're so close. Hence the impatience with LTE.

And the rest of us don't give a piss. :hee:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. You set that one up too well. :lol:

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 4