mikejeep

SignalCheck Beta Crew Forum

Also Mike BSL is working in CDMA 1X 800 as well. 

• Thanks 1

New beta just released a short time ago. Minor update, making sure it's good for public release soon!

-Mike

• Like 2

New GCI for MB

s4Jkvgw.png

8 hours ago, bucdenny said:

New GCI for MB

That's really different... Sector 86?? 

17 hours ago, mikejeep said:

New beta just released a short time ago. Minor update, making sure it's good for public release soon!

-Mike

Was going to complain that Clear B41 wasn't being identified in Kansas City, but hit the upgrade and now it's working fine again!

Yeah my Airave changed sectors from 01 to 2E yesterday (and an earlier GCI). Maybe Sprint is doing some kind of shuffling/rearrangement.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If they plan on a million+ of MB they need to do something like this with the sectors.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, bucdenny said:

New GCI for MB

0FA is included as a MB GCI prefix in yesterday's update.. extended all the way up to 0FC for now. Hopefully it maxes out at 0FD, because 0FE and 0FF are used on macro sites in Shentelos-land.

7 hours ago, Dkoellerwx said:

My Airave has been sector 4D since I received it last fall, but I've seen several reports of changed GCIs over the past few days.

-Mike

• Like 1

New update just pushed out.. no changes from yesterday's release other than the version number, necessary because otherwise beta users would end up getting the public release that went out today. I know some people like having the "Diagnostic Mode" screen that is exclusive to the beta version. Thanks for all of your help!

-Mike

• Like 5

Mike, will you be utilizing new pre-Alpha/Beta 100 user testing channel announced yesterday?

https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/03/20/google-play-lets-developers-set-internal-test-channel-100-trusted-users-paid-apps-free/

Now a new channel is available, preceding even the alpha, under the "test channel" name. It's specifically made for internal tests, letting developers quickly deploy their new app or update to select users through the Store without having to send them the APK file manually.

Mike,

In my region, Clear sites with 03/04/05 for the last two digits in the GCI represent B41 third carrier.  This is a relatively recent development.

- Trip

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Trip said:

Mike,

In my region, Clear sites with 03/04/05 for the last two digits in the GCI represent B41 third carrier.  This is a relatively recent development.

- Trip

I believe this will hold true for any Clear site with 3 carriers since it is just the Samsung equipment that is doing this. Third carrier is live on at least one site in the Kansas market and follows the same pattern.