Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Weird , when I was at the Sprint I noticed 2 Galaxy S2's that had 4G but all the other phones didn't have it at all it was weird because I was at Green Acres Mall , I know for a fact that LTE hasn't reached that far . I ran some speedtest but anyone care to explain why these to phones has LTe .

http://tinypic.com/r/34tblzl/6

The Galaxy S2 is a WiMAX 4G handset. No LTE.

AJ

• Like 1

Lml so true , I did have my headphones in but I usually carry my phone in my pocket but this time I had , had my metro card in my case & I was taking it out & the dude snatched it .

What would you do if you caught up to the guy and confronted him? Would you of fought him for it or???

What would you do if you caught up to the guy and confronted him? Would you of fought him for it or???

You know its funny the whole time I was running after him I was thinking the samething . But I most likely would've fought him for it , I mean if he had some sorta weapon then he wouldn't have ran he would've stabbed me took my phone & left me there to die .

You know its funny the whole time I was running after him I was thinking the samething . But I most likely would've fought him for it , I mean if he had some sorta weapon then he wouldn't have ran he would've stabbed me took my phone & left me there to die .

Was it a big guy? You think you could've handled him? It's too bad you didn't have a extra phone on you so u could've snapped a pic of him and maybe he would've ran without the phone.

Was it a big guy? You think you could've handled him? It's too bad you didn't have a extra phone on you so u could've snapped a pic of him and maybe he would've ran without the phone.

Yeah , He was 17-18 looking athletic build . I have pretty big hands says everyone so one punch probably would've stun him enough for me to take my phone & go

With all the sites live in more complete markets like Chicago and PR, why aren't the Sensorly maps more dark purple? I think the LTE sites are pretty dense on those areas.

Could be the mapping issue sensorly had during that time but as I can c it is a lot of dark purple here in Chicago.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah , He was 17-18 looking athletic build . I have pretty big hands says everyone so one punch probably would've stun him enough for me to take my phone & go

The only dude that tried that here got caught by me and my homies in my avatar haha.

Any attempt to fight back could have ended tragically. Better to just cut your losses and move on.

Yeah that's true also especially for a cell phone.

Edited by mellimel2212

Weird , when I was at the Sprint I noticed 2 Galaxy S2's that had 4G but all the other phones didn't have it at all it was weird because I was at Green Acres Mall , I know for a fact that LTE hasn't reached that far . I ran some speedtest but anyone care to explain why these to phones has LTe .

http://tinypic.com/r/34tblzl/6

So what do you guys think about this ?

So what do you guys think about this ?

Already answered...

The Galaxy S2 is a WiMAX 4G handset. No LTE.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1901-network-visionlte-new-york-city-market/page__view__findpost__p__125338

AJ

• Like 1

NV 3G is just great, the difference is very noticeable. Speeds remained fast (1.5+ Mbps) in Midtown during rush hour, everything loaded in an instant.

Too bad I'm in legacy land 99% of the time, I hope they begin working here soon.

• Like 1

People, get back on topic. Isaiah, sorry you phone was stolen. Granted the phone was stolen in NYC and this is the NY Thread, but it's about Network Vision. If anything post further discussions in the off topic thread, lets try to keep this thread on track.

TS

• Like 5