Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

I noticed my speeds were faster than normal (NV-like) so I ran a speed test, this was the result:

520648056.png

I have an iPhone 4S, which doesn't have LTE. Sprint HSPA+? Lol.

I get fluke tests now and again on Speedtest.net

Theoretical max for EVDO-A is about 3100kbps on the downlink.

In Manhattan I get great 3G NV speeds. Amazing. I average 1.20 mbps down. Currently im in weehawken, NJ which is real close to the lincoln tunnel and my speeds are great and it's 8:01pm on a saturday and I am getting 1.50mbps down to 1.99mbps down. I think i saw in the maps that there is an upgrade 3G tower nearby. I love it. I am streaming youtube without buffering and browsing webpages at full speed. Sprint is really stepping it up.

• Like 1

In Manhattan I get great 3G NV speeds. Amazing. I average 1.20 mbps down. Currently im in weehawken, NJ which is real close to the lincoln tunnel and my speeds are great and it's 8:01pm on a saturday and I am getting 1.50mbps down to 1.99mbps down. I think i saw in the maps that there is an upgrade 3G tower nearby. I love it. I am streaming youtube without buffering and browsing webpages at full speed. Sprint is really stepping it up.

SPRINT FTW , I can't wait till there finished with NV , im hypedd .

Almost as bad as a Gnex..

Sent from my little Note2

Haha let's see 4 in vs 4.6 iOS vs android locked down os vs free vanilla android and I'm getting 30mb yeah I lost alright haha

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

Haha let's see 4 in vs 4.6 iOS vs android locked down os vs free vanilla android and I'm getting 30mb yeah I lost alright haha

My suggestion to you is to hush about Android Vs IOS immediatly before someone (cough) reports you for instigating another round of Android vs IOS (and iphone vs whatever). This thread has already been derailed before and I guarantee you that robert, when he returns tomorow, will not be happy and will be ban happy as everyone here has been warned again and again)

People. Please get back to reporting about network vision, your happiness or unhappiness with the rate of deployment or coverage/speeds/whatnot. Start going on sensorly trips or report new areas where LTE is being detected and whatnot that every other person in the thread in the market subforums talk about.

Jeez. Seriously guys, this is getting old.

Edit--- How's service around Manhattan (and surrounding co) and NYU?

My suggestion to you is to hush about Android Vs IOS immediatly before someone (cough) reports you for instigating another round of Android vs IOS (and iphone vs whatever). This thread has already been derailed before and I guarantee you that robert, when he returns tomorow, will not be happy and will be ban happy as everyone here has been warned again and again)

People. Please get back to reporting about network vision, your happiness or unhappiness with the rate of deployment or coverage/speeds/whatnot. Start going on sensorly trips or report new areas where LTE is being detected and whatnot that every other person in the thread in the market subforums talk about.

Jeez. Seriously guys, this is getting old.

Edit--- How's service around Manhattan (and surrounding co) and NYU?

I didn't start nathen bro I jokingly said ewww when I asked what phone his sis bought smh. Joking yeah. Instigating no

I didn't start nathen bro I jokingly said ewww when I asked what phone his sis bought smh. Joking yeah. Instigating no but on topic my cuz said lte is really improving in the bx area daily.