Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

It's the same equip for 800? Why would they be working on 800 when. They haven't finished 1900 yet

They are working on both dude, each cell site will have 800mhz RRH and 190mhz RRH, there is nothing wrong with installing the equipment and turning it on remotely later.

They are working on both dude, each cell site will have 800mhz RRH and 190mhz RRH, there is nothing wrong with installing the equipment and turning it on remotely later.

I agree it makes sense to do so at the same time, but why once a tower is complete, can't they switch both frequencies on at the same time if its complete?

I agree it makes sense to do so at the same time, but why once a tower is complete, can't they switch both frequencies on at the same time if its complete?

Because Nextel is still alive and kicking, using the same frequencies. That iDEN network has to be shutdown first.

I just read a article that Nextel is being shut down on June 30th.

Yep, and we're still in April. Till then, the 800mhz RRHs will stay software deactivated. Which is fine, the manual labor work is done already.

• Like 1

Is the iPhone 5?

Here is a friendly tip. The authors who create content here at S4GRU want to help, but some of us do grow weary of spoon feeding info. So, please, do as much individual research as you can.

The question you ask above should be, honestly, something that you already know. If not, the answer is already published in an article on The Wall and posted numerous times in The Forums.

AJ

• Like 4

I guess you skip right over AJ's post. Oh well...

Sent from my little Note2

No I read it but I know if I came here look for the answer to a question & someone told me to go look for it my damn self i'd be a little disappointed .

No I read it but I know if I came here look for the answer to a question & someone told me to go look for it my damn self i'd be a little disappointed .

If that is the way that you look at the matter, then I would guess your teachers at school do not expect very much of you -- or you are not getting very much out of your education.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

AJ

• Like 2

If that is the way that you look at the matter, then I would guess your teachers at school do not expect very much of you -- or you are not getting very much out of your education.

AJ

If thats what you wanna think then go ahead .

If thats what you wanna think then go ahead .

Okay, I will. Thanks.

;)

AJ

Hey guys, I noticed that the Iden antennas on a high school in my area have been taken down, but all the wiring still seems to be there. I had to leave sprint 2 years ago because my whole neighborhood is a sprint dead zone. I'm in Queens,NYC so its pretty embarrasing that sprint always roams, sometimes even outside when the closest antenna is about 8 blocks away but signal stays on the blvd not the side streets. Any chance of sprint swapping out the equipment to bring coverage to the neighborhood? The zips near me are 11358, 11357 and 11361. Thanks...

Finally Friday people.

You said "Friday." Why did you have to do that? Here it comes. Oh, the horror...

AJ

• Like 1