Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

A second Joplin area site was accepted by Sprint on Saturday. It is in Carl Junction. I'm updating the maps right now.

Robert

Thanks Robert but man 2 am, it could have waited till tomorrow.

You must love doing this stuff, I don't think they could pay anyone enough to do it if they didn't.

• Like 1

I did not even know that CJ was on the list for an upgrade at this point. Makes me hopeful that other towers in town might come live that we did not know about.

Absolutely. Never consider our In Progress as an exhaustive list. They are just little snapshots of data we receive. We probably only learn about 1/8 to 1/4 of all sites In Progress.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

Thanks Robert but man 2 am, it could have waited till tomorrow.

You must love doing this stuff, I don't think they could pay anyone enough to do it if they didn't.

Yeah, I don't know what my problem is. I should find a way to make money at this. But I think I wouldn't enjoy it as much if I did.

I drove by that site off West Florescent near 270 again. Lots like they have done a lot more digging. A couple more new cabinets but no new panels on the towers. The holes are still empty so I don't think the backhaul is in yet or they would be filled back in.

Anyone have any news in other sites in the metropolitan St. Louis area?

Anyone have any news in other sites in the metropolitan St. Louis area?

Deployment is probably a few months from getting started in the STL Metro Area. There will be some sporadic Missouri market work in other areas in the interim, like Joplin, Springfield and Branson.

Sound like Joplin will be well covered in the near future. I need to find an excuse to go there.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm pretty sure Robert would know a good fried chicken joint there...l.

• Like 1

Just a Heads Up ! Site KC03RW405 (carl Junction, Joplin Area, MO) has passed ATP tests. Waiting for Sprint to Inspect and Approve it.

Sensorly already has some Carl Junction plots. Nice....

The next running list update should have Missouri listed with a first LTE sites finally. One less thing that had to happen before it its St Peters.

I'm pretty sure Robert would know a good fried chicken joint there...l.

There is one very close of the Kansas side :)

Chicken Annie's is literally no more than a mile west of the state line. When the prevailing winds are blowing, I am sure that you can smell the fried chicken and onion rings over the border. Eat your heart out, Missouri.

AJ

• Like 1

Did what I could to connect the dots through Web City, Carl Junction and Joplin this evening. Collected over 5,000 LTE points on Sensorly between Archie, MO, Nevada, MO and the Joplin area.

The Carl Junction site didn't seem to be broadcasting as of 9:30pm.

• Like 1

Did what I could to connect the dots through Web City, Carl Junction and Joplin this evening. Collected over 5,000 LTE points on Sensorly between Archie, MO, Nevada, MO and the Joplin area.

You collected over 5000 points in the area of Chicken Annie's, yet you missed out on the fried chicken. I am starting to doubt that you are really Robert's alternate self.

AJ

• Like 2

You collected over 5000 points in the area of Chicken Annie's, yet you missed out on the fried chicken. I am starting to doubt that you are really Robert's alternate self.

AJ

I think he must have messed up the clone process, because I don't eat fried chicken... :P

• Like 1

I think he must have messed up the clone process, because I don't eat fried chicken... :P

Sacrilege!!!

• Like 1

The Carl Junction site didn't seem to be broadcasting as of 9:30pm.

Also, it would appear the two sites north of Nevada are STILL not online. Could not pick up LTE until I was within range of the two sites that are actually in Nevada.

The scientific method is all about putting forward hypotheses, then testing them. And, well, sometimes they just do not pan out.

Damn, I really thought that I had this one. All of the evidence seemed to be there. Oh well, back to the drawing board...

AJ