Galaxy S22 thread

PythonFanPA

13 hours ago, dkyeager said:

Time to ask to for the next level or say you have a meeting you have to go to and you will be back another day.

As much as I dislike the chat feature box.  The person over there was able to get it "reset" and got it done within like 10 mins.

I struggle to express myself through writing/typing, and do it better verbally.. but, I might need to give that chat box another try if needed.

• Like 3

On 11/3/2022 at 7:22 AM, floorguy said:

As much as I dislike the chat feature box.  The person over there was able to get it "reset" and got it done within like 10 mins.

I struggle to express myself through writing/typing, and do it better verbally.. but, I might need to give that chat box another try if needed.

I'm an introvert. Hate talking on the phone. I try to do everything chat first.  But I will spend hours trying to figure something out myself rather than talk to someone. LOL

Robert

• Like 1

On 11/10/2022 at 9:38 AM, S4GRU said:

I'm an introvert. Hate talking on the phone. I try to do everything chat first.  But I will spend hours trying to figure something out myself rather than talk to someone. LOL

Robert

Having a business account is ding 1
Still on sprint billing ding 2
wanting to do a flip flop with another # ding 3. 

I am sure there are a few other things that make my account difficult LOL

On a positive note, I brought up to the store guy a few weeks ago. "why isn't my daughter getting the same discount as the other one did, that just happened within a week of each other?"

He looked it over, submitted it, and I got a nice fat refund credited.  So that was nice

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jreuschl said:

Interesting that T-Mobile is bragging about 3x CA coming to the S22 first in the coming weeks. The next update must enable it.

Hopefully the November update since we still don't have it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mdob07 said:

Hopefully the November update since we still don't have it. 

Supposedly the other two "Big Guys" in the cell phone business have the Nov update.  It appears that T-Mobile is sitting around and not getting it out to their customers.  Is there  a good reason for this or just incompetence?

7 hours ago, jreuschl said:

Interesting that T-Mobile is bragging about 3x CA coming to the S22 first in the coming weeks. The next update must enable it.

3x CA has been absolutely for a while in the S22U. it only appears when you stress the connection like with a speed test. 

3 hours ago, chamb said:

Supposedly the other two "Big Guys" in the cell phone business have the Nov update.  It appears that T-Mobile is sitting around and not getting it out to their customers.  Is there  a good reason for this or just incompetence?

Factory unlocked also has the November 1 update on the s22+.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jreuschl said:

November update out for locked TM

Yes, FINALLY was able to get this update.   It did NOT add n25 to the *#2263# service menu.  No looking for n25 for me apparently.  I might assume the phone will not receive n25 if it is available.  It sure is not in the list of available bands so I could not disable or lock out n25 if it should give me issues.

9 minutes ago, jreuschl said:

It is strange N25 still isn't available. It can be selected if you do the "hack" discussed previously of opening up all bands. I haven't tried forcing it to see if it works in any area being tested. 

I only have one phone and I do not want to hack it fearing I might screw it up.  If I still had my s9 as a back up, I might hack the s22.   I had to trade in my fully functional s9 to get a great deal on the new s22.  The s9 would have been a good emergency back up.  With all the changes, I am not sure the s9 would still work. I traded it 6 months ago and it was working fine then.

Does anybody have a clue as to why T-Mobile is sort of dragging out the full operation of n25?

9 minutes ago, jreuschl said:

It is strange N25 still isn't available. It can be selected if you do the "hack" discussed previously of opening up all bands. I haven't tried forcing it to see if it works in any area being tested. 

23 minutes ago, jreuschl said:

I did that process and it only opened n25 as NSA for me. The only SA bands I can pick are n41, n66, and n71. I've set mine to have only nsa n25 as the only enabled NR band but still didn't pick anything up here. Weird because after shutting down Sprint they should have 15x15 PCS just sitting there plus G-Block.

• 2 weeks later...

So what am I missing???  

Why cant i get the s22 ultra do a screen share through cord??  Trying to get it to share to my 10" auto screen.

I could enable it with the note 20.. but I cant seem to get this to do it.. All the videos show 1 way, but that setting isnt there.

4 hours ago, jreuschl said:

New update for locked and Merry Christmas!

-NR5G: 1-NSA-NRDC 7-NSA-NRD
25-NSA-NRDC 28-NSA-NRDC
41-NSA-SA-NRDC 66-NSA-SA-NR
71-NSA-SA-NRDC 78-NSA-NRDC
260-NSA-NRDC 261-NSA-NRDC

Thanks for the heads=up! So they added n78 to the mix but still no n25-SA?

• Like 1

I guess for now we'll have to do the "hack" method to enable N25 SA.

Unless they do another quickie update.  If it is the next normal update, it will be in 2023 probably.

On 11/30/2022 at 10:44 AM, PedroDaGr8 said:

Thanks for the heads=up! So they added n78 to the mix but still no n25-SA?

I guess for now we'll have to do the "hack" method to enable N25 SA.

4 minutes ago, chamb said:

Unless they do another quickie update.  If it is the next normal update, it will be in 2023 probably.

SA n25 was in the S21 Ultra, but they took it away, so may not want it to be used yet for some reason.

4 hours ago, floorguy said:

what differences?

My son is thinking of going from the 21 ultra to the pixel pro... Yea, nay??

S21 esim not supported at all on Sprint billing.