Galaxy S10 family Discussion Thread (was rumors and news)

xdfgf

7 minutes ago, mmark27 said:

My Samsung Members app still gives me the option to join the beta.....now with beta 2 out...... 

Does Nova work OK with the new gestures? I have seen on Pixel 4 that it doesn't work very well together. 

Shows me an option to join the beta as well even though I'm back on the stock rom.

14 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Smart switch.

The current version of smart switch doesnt allow me to choose the device initialization to restore firmware like an older version did.  Anyone else have this problem 

2 minutes ago, deankelem said:

The current version of smart switch doesnt allow me to choose the device initialization to restore firmware like an older version did.  Anyone else have this problem 

It shows a downgrade option as soon as you load it up on PC. Make sure it's up to date.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

It shows a downgrade option as soon as you load it up on PC. Make sure it's up to date.

So i have both the pc app and phone app updated but i still dont see any option to downgrade... am i missing something? 

image.png

8 minutes ago, deankelem said:

So i have both the pc app and phone app updated but i still dont see any option to downgrade... am i missing something? 

image.png

This worked with my s9 so i downloaded an older version of smart switch and i now have the initialization option but get this error when i put in the model and s/n

image.png

image.png

5 hours ago, clbowens said:

When do you guys think the official Android 10 update for the S10 will be released?  Sometime in November?

The beta started a month earlier than usual so my guess is that official release will be some time in December.

• Like 2

That's really weird. Beta 3 has been extremely stable for me. The only issue I had with the past two betas was the task switcher occasionally freezing up and the Twitter app taking forever to open. Both of those were fixed in the latest update. Did you at least report your issue with Gmail app before you rolled back?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Paynefanbro said:

That's really weird. Beta 3 has been extremely stable for me. The only issue I had with the past two betas was the task switcher occasionally a freezing up and the Twitter app taking forever to open. Both of those were fixed in the latest update. Did you at least report your issue with Gmail app before you rolled back?

No I didn't, was so pissed I just raged quit and went back to stock.

• Like 1

Here's something cool. If you have an S10 5G using Android 10, the face unlock now uses the ToF sensor to 3D map your face much like it does on iPhones. https://www.androidcentral.com/galaxy-s10-5g-finally-has-3d-face-unlock-iphones

Yeah I’m surprised the S10 5G got left out of the beta. I would have loved to try it. Found some 5G in Orlando too but wasn’t impressed with the speeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk