Galaxy S10 family Discussion Thread (was rumors and news)

xdfgf

So the note has come meaning the next gen galaxy s phones are right around the corner! I have absolutely LOVED my s8+ and I am set on getting the s10+

Hoping for more storage and camera improvements, ambivalent about the in screen fingerprint reader that every article seems to mention in some way. Did anybody else skip the note to hop on the Galaxy S hypetrain?'

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be getting it for sure but I really don't get excited as much as I use to when it comes to flagship phones.  I mean phones are getting so advanced now that any new release will be an incremental improvement at best.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, themuffinman said:

I'll be getting it for sure but I really don't get excited as much as I use to when it comes to flagship phones.  I mean phones are getting so advanced now that any new release will be an incremental improvement at best.

well they get finger print sensor in the display 3 cameras I be stoke .

Camera upgrades is what Im following most. Shooting a lot of 4k footage for youtube training vids lately, and the s8+ is OKAY but hoping for some big improvements in video capabilities 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I personally feel the opposite. These photos sealed the deal for me and I love how they look. I'm hoping to pick up the 5G version (Beyond X) when it comes out later this year. It's one of the smallest chins on an Android phone that I've seen yet. 

• Like 3

Since the phones have passed though the fcc Will wavelength do a wall post article? From what I read is that it can do 2 carrier upload on band 41, 66 and 5. Also it looks to have a very good antenna across the board. 

2 hours ago, stealth said:

Since the phones have passed though the fcc Will wavelength do a wall post article? From what I read is that it can do 2 carrier upload on band 41, 66 and 5. Also it looks to have a very good antenna across the board. 

AJ hasn't been an active participant here (stress the word 'active' - I know he still visits/reads some because I've noticed it on his profile) in over a year now don't believe, but lilotimz may get an article up on it eventually.

14 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

It those are real I'm going iPhone or just staying with my S9+... That hole ugh... I've loved every iteration of the Galaxy from the S6 up, have to walk away now. Maybe the Note 10 won't have the hole.

You might as well get your money ready now because 2019 is probably going to be the year of the hole punch display.

From the current leaks it seems like Apple is going to be the only OEM using a notch this year besides LG and Huawei on their G series and P series devices respectively. 

OnePlus is going for a sliding display mechanism instead. 

37 minutes ago, Paynefanbro said:

You might as well get your money ready now because 2019 is probably going to be the year of the hole punch display.

From the current leaks it seems like Apple is going to be the only OEM using a notch this year besides LG and Huawei on their G series and P series devices respectively. 

OnePlus is going for a sliding display mechanism instead. 

I love how one plus did the camera hardly noticable but the punch would just be so distracting, I couldn't deal with that staring me in the face all day.