xdfgf

Galaxy S10 family Discussion Thread (was rumors and news)

Does anyone know what AppCloud is?  I just had that install itself on my S10.

Anyone having problems updating the YouTube app on your phone?  My update gets to about 50% download then stops.  I've tried clearing the data for the Google store app and restarting my phone.

2.1!!
ce96327b9794cbf4eb287fc53cfc1fde.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

New update this morning.. though it keeps the same April security level. Maybe modem update?

2.1!!
ce96327b9794cbf4eb287fc53cfc1fde.jpg

April update? My S10+ got the May update

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Could be worse. My LG V50 still on January.

Yeah, can anybody figure out what this update does?!

Could be worse. My LG V50 still on January.
Gross

• Like 1

Gross

Well it is LG

The May security update is out.

• Like 2

1) Has anyone here been switched over to the T-Mobile network as their primary like the S20 users?

2) Has anyone had any issues with getting the Samsung Band Selector app to function now (it did work previously)?

I am just trying to see what T-Mobile is doing with Sprint phones, which appears to be without users permissions.  Fine if you like in an area with great T-Mobile service.  Not so good if t-Mobile is mediocre where you need it while Sprint is great or you have a very functional Magicbox or Airave.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Another beta update to SignalCheck Pro is rolling out! Version 4.614b will appear on Google Play sometime over the next several hours. More 5G improvements, the accent color should be fixed, and several Samsung shortcut menus were added. Samsung users, please try all of the new shortcuts and let me know which ones are useful and what they lead to. Thank you!
    • No, unfortunately I haven't seen any useful 5G info from your phone (or anyone else's LG) yet. If you get a software update and happen to find 5G before they shut it down, please try reporting again! The accent color is still in its infancy and only appears on LTE for now. I've had it on my version of SCP for several weeks, initially I didn't think anyone else would like it. Figured I'd offer it up and see what the feedback was.
    • I accidentally broke the Samsung menus when I compiled the latest release; it will be resolved in next update.   Thanks, I'll look into that.. it's all a work in progress, glad we are making some headway!   The current display format is temporary, it is just to get the data displaying reliably.. once that happens, it will get its own "block" like the connection other technologies have.
    • I forgot to post this this morning. Seems that Sprint will offer the V60. My buddy at Sprint HQ says more will be said Monday. Lets see if this pans out.   TS out
    • Another suggestion, can you place the 5G info above the neighbor cell list? In dense urban areas with 5x CA there will easily be enough neighbor cells to push the 5G info off the screen. Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk