Galaxy S10 family Discussion Thread (was rumors and news)

xdfgf

42 minutes ago, Paynefanbro said:

I don't have that problem on mine. The only problem on mine is that the WiFi Calling and WiFi symbol switched places.

5NHEEwk.jpg

Do you have the unlocked variant? If so that's why it seems to be a Sprint branded issue.

You still have persistent notifications up there, if you get rid of them all you'll see is Sprint.
Ok, my weather and gear is ways attached, never will have that issue!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, clbowens said:

New update is available with Oct security update.  It also mentions a lot of other changes.

I don't think it has the fingerprint scanner fix though.

Posting images on this site has become a cumbersome PITA. So annoying. Imgur isn't working for me and you can't upload screen shots. What the hell? 

What's new

Various camera features have been added and

ENHANCED.

- Live focus, Live focus video, AR Doodle, Night,

Super steady

The Link to Windows feature has been added.

- You can easily access photos, messages, and

notifications from your phone on your PC, and a

screen mirroring feature is also provided.

- This feature is available through the Link to

Windows in the quick panel or Settings.

Video Editor has been improved.

DeX for PC has been added.

Dynamic Lock screen has been added.

The wallpaper on your lock screen changes when

you turn your screen off and on.

- New wallpaper images are updated every 2

weeks.

21 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

Gotta reset my phone once again, was waiting to reinstall the beta until the next update but I can't stand this damn notification to download the update. So have to unregister again, just when I had my phone how I wanted it.

Anyone been able to actually download the beta? I've been registered for a couple days now and nothing.  Thanks 

• Like 1

My son had to send his S10+ in to have the USB port replaced, because it was reporting moisture even though it has (according to him) never been wet. I saw a number of other reported cases for several different Samsung models.

2 hours ago, Grabber5.0 said:

My son had to send his S10+ in to have the USB port replaced, because it was reporting moisture even though it has (according to him) never been wet. I saw a number of other reported cases for several different Samsung models.

Never had that, but I do occasionally get the weak charging message even though it's not.

Yeah I'm just curious, it's one of the reasons I went back to stock besides the random bug here and there. I still have the option to rejoin the beta so if it's fixed or better I might go back to the beta.

Edited by BlueAngel

Beta 2 is much better so far than Beta 1. The first one caused charging and overheating issues on my Unlocked S10+.

Just now, imex99 said:

Yes, started on beta 1 and now on beta 2.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks, btw do you know how to rollback the beta and install the stock rom?  I used to do it via smart switch but I no longer see that option.