Sprint Holiday Gifts

Marv1

Not sure if this was mentioned here, but just now seeing this offer for loyal customers.

http://connection.sprint.com/special-holiday-gifts-just-for-you

I just saw that 3 days ago in the Sprint Zone app, and it appears that it's been on there for almost 2 weeks now, but just hiding. Hopefully some cool deals will pop up on the 7th.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

How about an early upgrade for me: Note4 to Note5; $200 trade in allowance and $15/mo lease on the new Note5;

now that's a deal!!  I hope Dec 7 brings more than a $59 Tablet that no one wants for being Sprint loyal for going

on 12 years in my case..

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like special contests to enter, according to their homepage.

As of writing this post, only about an hour and a half until we find out what the big surprise is.

Today is first 1000 to signup get a year of free amazon prime.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

As of writing this post, only about an hour and a half until we find out what the big surprise is.

Looks like it will be at 12pm central, 1pm eastern, according to their homepage and this site:  https://cheerstoyou.sprint.com/?INTMKT=MA:LP:20151208:LNL:B2C:ART:giveaways

• Like 2

Anyone find out when the codes expire? I purchased a gift membership in January when they were on sale, so I need to let my current membership expire at the end of the year so that I can use that gift membership. Hopefully the Sprint code won't have expired by then.

Edited by ahecht