Sprint Holiday Gifts

Marv1

Wow 20 minutes and all gone. Page say's check back in 24 hours to see what is the next gift.

Apparently from Reddit they let you get one code per phone number rather than account.

Sprint shouldnt let that happen. Should be 1 per account to share the love. Some people are too greedy.

2,000 is rather limited. I actually hope the next couple of days are much lower value prizes so more customers can take advantage. This is excellent PR/customer retention and I hope Sprint can reach as many customers as possible with it 

Apparently from Reddit they let you get one code per phone number rather than account.

Sprint shouldnt let that happen. Should be 1 per account to share the love. Some people are too greedy.

2,000 is rather limited. I actually hope the next couple of days are much lower value prizes so more customers can take advantage. This is excellent PR/customer retention and I hope Sprint can reach as many customers as possible with it

Im not even sure what the hell tomorrows prize is. I know framily wall was like a social media sharing app for your family. Wtf premium is i have no idea.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

What is FamilyWall? Never heard of it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

Social media app in play store from sprint that launched last year with framily. Never seen it used and i have no clue what premium familywall is.

• Like 1

Social media app in play store from sprint that launched last year with framily. Never seen it used and i have no clue what premium familywall is.

Premium just adds like 10GB of storage and video upload and sharing, etc.

I still don't get the point of FamilyWall but I think they originally billed it as a private social network in your family.. which is weird.

Will be interesting to see the terms of Upgrade Day. Will they force you to return the existing phone? Can loyalty credit apply? Etc.

I was wondering the same thing because my best friend is excited if he can get a new phone without a catch.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

Will be interesting to see the terms of Upgrade Day. Will they force you to return the existing phone? Can loyalty credit apply? Etc.

Our QRB is very vague, but it definitely has to be a lease. Says all lines will show as being upgrade eligible and to follow normal upgrade flow. So if your in a year contract you can keep the phone ( thats how we treat upgrades when they upgrade to lease from 2 year). If its easy pay or lease you have to give back the current phone you are making payments on.

Our QRB is very vague, but it definitely has to be a lease. Says all lines will show as being upgrade eligible and to follow normal upgrade flow. So if your in a year contract you can keep the phone ( thats how we treat upgrades when they upgrade to lease from 2 year). If its easy pay or lease you have to give back the current phone you are making payments on.

22 month lease?

This is the important part.  The only one that would likely use the lease upgrade would be my brother, and right now he has a $19/month credit on his lease.

Too bad Friday's promo doesn't include tablets so I can get off this iPad mini 2 contract and get the mini 4.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

The loyalty credits ($15) live independently of your lease and are for life as long as you keep leasing, so yes, they'll transfer.  I got my wife out of an S5 into an S6 earlier this year after a lengthy discussion with the executive team.  Her discount still applies.  Nice to know that we could have done this now without the battle! :) 

• Like 1

The loyalty credits ($15) live independently of your lease and are for life as long as you keep leasing, so yes, they'll transfer.  I got my wife out of an S5 into an S6 earlier this year after a lengthy discussion with the executive team.  Her discount still applies.  Nice to know that we could have done this now without the battle! :)

The loyalty credit is $15? I've been receiving a $10 credit.

The free amazon prime was cool even if it ran out as quickly as it did. Family wall premium is meh, it was a neat idea but its easier to just use a private Facebook group or Google plus circle. Early upgrade will be nice for a lot of customers though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So I got the S6 back in July on a lease. With the upgrade day I can get the note 5?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nvm just read the thread. Is this offer only at corporate locations?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk