Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Sprint will basically lose almost every single test.

DAS systems are the absolute last priority and only very recently have sprint shifted focus to these setups and commercial vendors have started releasing equipment that supports band 41 in addition to 25/26 (I'd say they started popping up in the past year).

These systems are large and take a lot of time and money and red tape to finish from beginning to end.

Not going to be pretty.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Some of the venues are fully upgraded though. MSG, Barclays, etc.

• Like 3

If people are going to switch away from Sprint because of the ads, oh well.  Thousands of other sheeple (sheep+people) will come because of the ads.  And if they were Sprint customers in the past, they will undoubtedly see an improvement as Fresno is way better than it was, and will be better and better in the months and years ahead.

Sprint has got to move forward at some point.  And they are only touting real facts in Fresno.  Even if it's not as good as you think it needs to be to advertise.

I just think they should have held off on the Fresno ads until they have done more work. New customers coming in will likely be dissapointed in the data speed and coverage, bail, and then not return.  Yes, there have bee improvements, but it's still not quite where one would want it to be.

Without 800 LTE, and/or more towers, data service in Fresno is simply not reliable. The tower spacing is too far apart, and does not account for 15 years of unchecked sprawl. Once 800 LTE and 41 has been deployed, then it would be a great time to advertise.

And again, Im talking specifically about Fresno/Clovis, which has lagged behind the rest of the country in deployment and investment every step of the way. I currently don't live in Fresno and have no issues with my service at my current spot, but I do the rounds when Im visiting (speed tests, sensorly mapping, tower spotting)

Im glad to see that RootMetrics is testing venues. That is valuable information. They shoul do outdoor ones too. Last time I was at the LA Colliseum, not even a text message would go through. I guess thats what happens when you put 100,000 people together sharing 1 or 2 towers. This is true of all carriers, not just Sprint of course.

• Like 1

Im glad to see that RootMetrics is testing venues. That is valuable information. They should do outdoor ones too. Last time I was at the LA Colliseum, not even a text message would go through. I guess thats what happens when you put 100,000 people together sharing 1 or 2 towers. This is true of all carriers, not just Sprint of course.

Yankee Stadium and Citi Field are both outdoor venues. They're also testing Angel Stadium of Anaheim.

• Like 1

They're also testing Angel Stadium of Anaheim.

Home to Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.  A bit like Boston College of Chestnut Hill.

;)

AJ

• Like 1

New countries are Colombia, Denmark, Honduras, Ireland, Italy, Paraguay and Sweden. Still waiting on Canada. :)

• Like 4

Home to Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. A bit like Boston College of Chestnut Hill.

;)

AJ

Or the Washington R******* of Landover, MD. Or the Dallas Cowboys of Arlington, TX. Or the San Francisco 49rs of San Clara, CA.

Sad how the taxpayers have been screwed while the NFL continues to demand more from our idiot elected officials. Any town willing to build an NFL stadium for free can get themselves a team. I wouldn't put it past the NFL to start a franchise in Pyongyang, North Korea if Kim Jong-un offered them a 5 Billion dollar stadium.

• Like 4

New countries are Colombia, Denmark, Honduras, Ireland, Italy, Paraguay and Sweden. Still waiting on Canada. :)

Do you think Ukraine is something they'll want and have in the future?

Do you think Ukraine is something they'll want and have in the future?

Unless you are going to Ukraine to pick up your mail order bride -- the Ukrainian gene pool produces some of the most attractive brunettes in the world -- Ukraine is not a desirable destination.  Presently, it is about as stable as North Korea.

To be followed up with the obvious "Seinfeld" Ukraine reference...

AJ

Interesting interaction with sprintcare.

I asked them about spark in Detroit and a guy called me, told me to DM sprintcare a list of addresses to check spark and said he'd call back in a week. Told me to call his number for more questions.

This was 1 hour after tmo called to "fix" signal strength issue (just caused by nearest lte tower too far away)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you are going to Ukraine to pick up your mail order bride -- the Ukrainian gene pool produces some of the most attractive brunettes in the world -- Ukraine is not a desirable destination. Presently, it is about as stable as North Korea.

To be followed up with the obvious "Seinfeld" Ukraine reference...

AJ

I was considering looking for the clip until I read your post. You beat me to it.

Ukraine (signal) not weak! Ukraine (signal) strong!!!

Using Tapatalk on Nexus 6

• Like 1

I was considering looking for the clip until I read your post. You beat me to it.

Ukraine (signal) not weak! Ukraine (signal) strong!!!

Your post feeble.  You think this game?  This how you post...

AJ

• Like 7

Is Seinfeld one of your favorite shows, AJ?

I am master of the "Seinfeld" domain.

And I am also an architect, by the way.

AJ

• Like 5

I am master of the "Seinfeld" domain.

And I am also an architect, by the way.

AJ

I had you pegged as a marine biologist...

I had you pegged as a marine biologist...

That, too.  Plus, a latex salesman and an assistant to the traveling secretary.  I am what they call a polymath.

AJ

• Like 2

Here's the SNL skit set in a Sprint Store from last night in case anyone wants to watch.

EDIT: Tapatalk or IP board seems to keep removing the link.

Here's the SNL skit set in a Sprint Store from last night in case anyone wants to watch.

EDIT: Tapatalk or IP board seems to keep removing the link.

Wow...I just did a YouTube and Google search, and couldn't find it either.