Off topic daily driver/dream car?

illest_ios

'96 Cheverolet Beretta z26 for the winter daily driver.

'85 Pontiac Fiero GT for the summer daily driver.

'94 Corvette for my weekend toy.

'04 Silverado for year round truck duties.

When all of them are parked outside I have been told that my yard looks like a GM used car lot. :)

As far as a dream car.  There are just way to many to list.  But I think a Vanquish would top the list right now.  A new Sting Ray would be second.

• Like 2

I drive a 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT, one of the greatest car's I have ever driven (considering I have only driven 3 cars). My Dad drives a 2006 Chevrolet Corvette and my mom drives her 2013 Chevrolet Volt. I'll tell ya, for an electric car, that thing is amazing.

Dream car is probably an SS trailblazer (Don't judge me) :)

• Like 2

I have had a few cars over the years but I simply refuse to get rid of my 1999 Civic Si(bought brand new in 1999).  Currently it's boosted with about 400whp and I still get 30 miles to the gallon when I am not driving the hell out of it.  I am much older now so I feel bad driving it when I do, LOL, but it is so fun to drive though.  I mostly drive my girls car if I need to go anywhere.  I am a huge fan of bmw's so that will probably be my next purchase, maybe a year old m3, not sure if I will be able to afford the 2014 m4.  My dream car would probably be anything ferrari but more specifically the ferrari F70(LaFerrari).

• Like 2

I have had a few cars over the years but I simply refuse to get rid of my 1999 Civic Si(bought brand new in 1999).  Currently it's boosted with about 400whp and I still get 30 miles to the gallon when I am not driving the hell out of it.  I am much older now so I feel bad driving it when I do, LOL, but it is so fun to drive though.  I mostly drive my girls car if I need to go anywhere.  I am a huge fan of bmw's so that will probably be my next purchase, maybe a year old m3, not sure if I will be able to afford the 2014 m4.  My dream car would probably be anything ferrari but more specifically the ferrari F70(LaFerrari).

b16 engine im assuming? my girl has a Ek6 hatch, hondas are good strong cars! how much boost are you running?

b16 engine im assuming? my girl has a Ek6 hatch, hondas are good strong cars! how much boost are you running?

B16 bottom b18 heads, fully built and forged everything.  Right now, I am running 16lbs.

• Like 1

'02 Toyota Camry - (bad engine rebuild, vibrates like crazy and needs a new water pump every 5-6000 miles)

I plan to get a 2014 Mazda 6 soon.

If I had $100000 burning a hole in my pocket I would get either a Tesla Model S or Model X.

• Like 1

My work vehicle is a 2013 Ford Explorer. My personal vehicle on the weekends is a 1994 GMC Suburban.

My dream vehicle is a Bugatti Veyron. But I'm concerned about its Fried Chicken hauling capacity.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Daily-07 Ford Focus

Dream-Nissan GTR

Our new division president at my office was using his GTR for his daily driver for about 6 weeks. Must be nice. Almost crashed my car trying to get a good look at it, he parked it right in the middle of the lot like its nothing,

Daily Driver:  A 2010 Hyundai Elantra Blue

Dream Car:  

Two pronged answer here.  (a.)  To own (assuming I had the money), a fully restored silver-birch Aston Martin DB5 as seen in several Bond films, notably Goldfinger.  Have always loved the look/styling of that baby.

(b.)  Not sure if I'd want to own one or not, but for one day of my life, I've always wanted to be able to drive one of these:

http://bit.ly/1aB0Quw

• Like 1

Daily ride is a burgman (mainly because it's stupid cheap to run and based on previous experience owning a zxr750, anything faster I would be dead). 

Dream ride is either a triumph explorer 1200 for 2 wheels or if I was pushed to get a cage it would be a TVR (Speed6 \  Speed 12 or similar) because you have to respect anything that goes over 200mph and is made by men in a shed out of old canoes.