LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

I have a tower around the corner from my house that had been active since I got my G2. Couldn't connect to LTE to same my life unless I went LTE only. Finally, as of today, I connected to LTE on LTE/cdma do I'm assuming the upgrade is done for eCSFB.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Yea but I can't receive phone calls.This is the first time for me. I will give it til the morning to get resolved.

Alright - setting up a SlimKat build enviornment on my VMware now so we'll see if I can get it working.  Maybe Houstonn over on XDA will help me fix any errors that compile because he seems eager to lower his work load (I could take over building from his source if this woks out.)

I've always loved SlimROM.  To have it on my G2 would be...lovely!

• Like 1

Anyone just get a software update from Sprint? I just had a 110MB update from them...

what does it say in the text part?

Also what is your current software and baseband version

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

what does it say in the text part? Also what is your current software and baseband version Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

In my excitement i hit update....But my current Updated version is:

M8794A-AAAANAZM-1.0.190034

Correction...I typed it wrong...

M8974A-AAAANAZM-1.0.190034

Edited by KD8JBF

I got the update as well and downloaded it....same message about enhancements for the sprint network. I'm guessing the 4g lte network??? Here in Salt Lake 4g is in the testing phase and should be turned on within the next few weeks.

If anyone gets the update notification, take a screenshot before downloading if you could oblige...want to see the difference.

Thanks!

Curious as to why my phone did an "Update" but still has the same revisions....

Haha....Interesting side note....

Repeatedly press the "Android Version" number in the software information menu....

How cute...

lol

Haha....Interesting side note....

Repeatedly press the "Android Version" number in the software information menu....

How cute...

lol

Should also be able to tap build number multiple times as well.

Curious as to why my phone did an "Update" but still has the same revisions....

Good question...its unlikely that they would forget to change the version number, but who knows.

I wonder if that's still something that you can edit in the build.prop.