LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

Each meid was a sim associated with itis new. When a phone is exchanged through service and repair the new phone can come with a new sim that may or may not be associated with the replacments meid, or you can select to use your old sim.

Either way if LTE does not work the first thing to check is the sim number.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Even with a swap it still auto populates. If you have sim issues your rep doesn't know what they're doing.

Oh that makes sense then. Didn't know thathttps://www.dropbox.com/sc/hc0ygap658u3bbg/m7qEksoHEO

That's exactly what it should look like. When you make a call, your G2 will fall back to 3G. During the call you can view SignalCheck and your 1X will be lit up.

• Like 1

Oh that makes sense then. Didn't know that

"Beavis, I'm a little disappointed in you..."

We have been talking about these single radio path, e/CSFB handsets for the past two months.  How could you miss it?

AJ

I finally activated my g2 but for some reason under signal check bro the "1x" shows disconnected.... Help !

I get the same thing. Plus can't reset with the app button. Says needs root something.

I get the same thing. Plus can't reset with the app button. Says needs root something.

Resetting with App is a root only function and hopefully you read that the 1x display is normal by now. ;)

• Like 1

Google removed developer access to the radio starting in Android 4.2. Any 4.2+ device needs to be rooted in order to use the alternative Reset Data Connection feature I implemented. Unfortunately, this will not change unless Google changes their mind and opens up access again somehow. Keep an eye on the thread in my signature for more.

-Mike

Google removed developer access to the radio starting in Android 4.2. Any 4.2+ device needs to be rooted in order to use the alternative Reset Data Connection feature I implemented. Unfortunately, this will not change unless Google changes their mind and opens up access again somehow. Keep an eye on the thread in my signature for more.

-Mike

thanks. Sounds like Google needs to pull their heads out of their butts.

• Like 1

72 Mbps on N is as high as I've ever seen but I can't speak to the "can it". 

I'm getting around 84 Mbps down and 38 Mbps up on an N 5GHz router.  My Verizon FIOS Internet connection plan is 75/35.  The G2 gets the exact same speeds as my Windows 8.1 PC. 

Welp - I am really missing my N5 so I'm going to sell off my G2 and use that money for a N5.  I like the G2 but there's just not enough development to keep me satisfied with the device.

We're deving for it but will probably be the biggest release in there, team wise... (the more the merrier but it kind of weird nothing else is going on) We are planning some special support on the kernel side down the line as well. Team d3rp is all in on the G2, we all are extremely happy with what we have to work with and hope to make it as special to the rest of the users as it is to us. Surprising no others are on it, G2 is beastly! 

*Never going back to charging during the day again.... among other things.  :D

Take care man! 

• Like 3

Well I say this because I have a belkin Ac 750 router and cox thats supposed to be 150 down and 30 up but I only get 40-60 down and 30 up. I have a wifi ac adapter and all

I have the Asus router ac66u here's my connection....I've seen 433Mbps before...but I also have like 15 devices on Wi-Fi...

uploadfromtaptalk1388544108224.jpg