LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

I am assuming that everyone who got an email today ordered from Sprint and not from Best Buy, is that true?

So far that is the case....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am assuming that everyone who got an email today ordered from Sprint and not from Best Buy, is that true?

Yes Dave, mine is from Sprint, shipping out of Louisville KY.

Mine comes and goes. I can't be sure but it seems to be based on location. It will connect to some LTE sites, and not others.

PRL shouldn't affect LTE. It is handled by the SIM card.

When I had mine it was the same way.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I just got off of the phone with a bestbuy rep and he said they are having security problems and that's why my phone is in processing status. Basically if I had just waited I wasn't going to get it. He cancelled my order and told me to go in bestbuy on the 8th and tell them what happened and he gave them a confirmation number to give me the phone at the $99 price with the $50 gift card. He told me to tell my friends about this too. So since I know its not going to sell out in my city and the fact that we have 3 bestbuy mobiles. I should be good to go Friday. :)

did you just call your local store or a best buy warehouse? Care to share the number you used? I'll definitely just go get mine Friday morning if that's the case.

did you just call your local store or a best buy warehouse? Care to share the number you used? I'll definitely just go get mine Friday morning if that's the case.

just 1888-bestbuy. Talked to the rep and he told me what was going on. He cancelled my online order and gave me a ticket number so I can get the same deal in store. Then I called my local best buy and told them and they said ok. They have the G2's in stock and they wrote my name down and reserved one for me to pick up in store. Happy camper I am.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If you pre ordered from sprint you will get it Friday. Which to me is pointless because you could have just walked in the store and picked one up if you don't live in a busy city

Placing a pre-order should reserve one for you on launch day, either by store pickup or delivery. I agree that you shouldn't be receiving a delivery even a day after customers can grab them off the shelves, but receiving it on Day 1 should be the expectation. I never recall seeing Sprint, Best Buy, or anyone else promise pre-orders that they would receive the G2 (or any other device) early.

-Mike

• Like 1

just 1888-bestbuy. Talked to the rep and he told me what was going on. He cancelled my online order and gave me a ticket number so I can get the same deal in store. Then I called my local best buy and told them and they said ok. They have the G2's in stock and they wrote my name down and reserved one for me to pick up in store. Happy camper I am.

The lady I'm talking to now says there's no issues and that I'd likely have the phone shipped out Friday night and I'll have it by next Thursday...

Placing a pre-order should reserve one for you on launch day, either by store pickup or delivery. I agree that you shouldn't be receiving a delivery even a day after customers can grab them off the shelves, but receiving it on Day 1 should be the expectation. I never recall seeing Sprint, Best Buy, or anyone else promise pre-orders that they would receive the G2 (or any other device) early.

-Mike

On Sprint pre orders it says they will try there best to get to you before others get a peek. Obviously there best was not good enough this time.

The lady I'm talking to now says there's no issues and that I'd likely have the phone shipped out Friday night and I'll have it by next Thursday...

make up a issue and get it in store lol. Can't trust reps

make up a issue and get it in store lol. Can't trust reps

I just don't know when my local Best Buy gets units in. I asked them yesterday and they still had none in. I just got off work and they're closed now but I'll check tomorrow.
  • Like 1

I just don't know when my local Best Buy gets units in. I asked them yesterday and they still had none in. I just got off work and they're closed now but I'll check tomorrow.

I called them while I was at work. I just got off too

Friday night.  Are they spending all day Thursday scratching their asses before putting your phone on the covered wagon?

Just went to BestBuy.com to check my order status - it's not showing my order anymore. I also searched via order # and it still didn't come up. It was there earlier today. I hope its just system maintenance.

Mines empty also

OMG!!! I knew mashing my F5 key would eventually pay off.  I just got an email by Sprint 5 minutes ago saying my preorder is being shipped.  It is still too early for UPS to provide the estimated arrival date but it looks like it will be coming Friday, 11/8 based on it saying UPS 2nd Day Air.  I will update later when UPS officially posts more details on the arrival date.

FYI...I preordered on 10/19 from Sprint.  It looks like Sprint might be working all night today and tomorrow boys on getting these LG G2's shipped out for the 11/8 release.

EDIT:  I have it confirmed that it will be coming Friday, 11/8.

• Like 1

I mean it's not showing up in previous orders or current orders.. Its gone.. Vaminos..

Same here, my pre-order is also gone.... Doesn't show any g2 order. I still have my email confirmation.