LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

Typically my orders from Sprint have shipped from Louisville, KY. And sometimes I will have the phone the same day they send me the shipping email (email will be sent 1-2 days after phone shipped).

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Ok, so there is hope!

Between my Evo dying after about 2 hours of use and my Otterbox ripping at every end, I am just holding on for that shipping notification email. It's so bad that I have a charger in my pocket, a USB cable in my car and a solar charger in my trunk wherever I go.

I am in a similar boat as you except I have the GS2 and my power button doesn't work. So i can't turn the phone off to conserve power and then once it does fall asleep i can't get it back up and running till i either pull and replace the battery or plug it into a charger.  It is on it's last leg and can't wait for the new phone to get here!!

Between my Evo dying after about 2 hours of use and my Otterbox ripping at every end, I am just holding on for that shipping notification email. It's so bad that I have a charger in my pocket, a USB cable in my car and a solar charger in my trunk wherever I go.

Keep your fingers crossed that we get those notifications soon!

Typically my orders from Sprint have shipped from Louisville, KY. And sometimes I will have the phone the same day they send me the shipping email (email will be sent 1-2 days after phone shipped).

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Louisville is the main UPS hub for the entire country.  

Almost every UPS Air Package runs through Louisville.  Sprint actually has their warehouse on UPS property to expedite time in transit and reduce their cost.

Since people are activating the nexus is its APN complete? An we port this over to the g2?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I think LG/Sprint is going to put out an OTA fix on launch day to fix the APN issue according to a Sprint rep.

A bestbuy rep told me that the G2 is being held in a warehouse in Tennessee and it will take 2-3 in the southern states but 3-5 in places like California and other parts of the NW

Tennessee would be Memphis, which is the FedEx Air Hub.  If they are shipping the packages Air (which would be logical if they are in Tennessee) they should be able to get to anywhere in the country in less than 2 days.

That's just what he told me. Hopefully you are right. My house is literally 2 mins away from the ups facility but my house is always last with packages usually arriving around 7-8pm. With fed ex I'm one on the first homes and they ususally come around 9-10am. Here's to hoping we get fed ex instead of ups

Tennessee would be Memphis, which is the FedEx Air Hub. If they are shipping the packages Air (which would be logical if they are in Tennessee) they should be able to get to anywhere in the country in less than 2 days.

Tennessee would be Memphis, which is the FedEx Air Hub.  If they are shipping the packages Air (which would be logical if they are in Tennessee) they should be able to get to anywhere in the country in less than 2 days.

I'm sure it also partially depends on what shipping speed you chose during checkout. There are three options: BestBuyShipping. Also it says they don't ship FedEx

I did a little more research on this, Best Buy has a warehouse in Shepherdsville, KY.

16.5 Miles away from the Louisville Airport.

I would bet about anything that our phones will be coming from there.

Didn't know they had a warehouse here. I do know that the Geek Squad super City is here. They have a huge building right off I-65 were all the things sent in for repair get sent to. I know several people that work there, and as far as I know, repair is all they do, not warehousing. Could be wrong though. If they do have a shipping warehouse here I'd love to know where it is.

I can see why someone could confuse Tennessee and Kentucky.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey now!

If you ever want to start a fight just mix up Louisville and Lexington. Some people take their college sports way to seriously around here.

• Like 1