LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

For all Best Buy orders, print out your confirmation/ goto BestBuy.com and search for Sprint then choose LG as the manufacture print that page plus click on the 50$ gift card and print that out, and take it with you to the store tomorrow morning at 10am.... whenever you can in your area. Cancelling orders is best becuase they didnt know the street date until today. I got there too late, and he received a memo 2 hours before I got there.

2 questions for AJ or maybe any users

1. Since the 1x radio is technically off when connected to lte,is there an improvement in battery life?

2. Does an active data session pause when receiving a text or does it come through lte? If it does pause, how long is it?

Asked this in the nexus 5 forum but no answer, what have you guys seen regarding this?

For all Best Buy orders, print out your confirmation/ goto BestBuy.com and search for Sprint then choose LG as the manufacture print that page plus click on the 50$ gift card and print that out, and take it with you to the store tomorrow morning at 10am.... whenever you can in your area. Cancelling orders is best becuase they didnt know the street date until today. I got there too late, and he received a memo 2 hours before I got there.

They would not let me have the $50 gift card promo in store.  100% online only.  I've already asked BestBuy support at least 4 times now so I'll just settle with trading in an old phone I'll never need.

They would not let me have the $50 gift card promo in store. 100% online only. I've already asked BestBuy support at least 4 times now so I'll just settle with trading in an old phone I'll never need.

Your best buy people suck tel then to price match it

Best Buy Chat just told be that i can pickup and order the phone online tomorrow. 

so cant you just order online and indicate you want to pickup instore?

either way im gonna get a new phone tomorrow!!!

I STARTED A REVOLUTION OF EVERYONE CANCELLING THERE ORDER AND JUST GOING TO THE STORE LOL.

I was fine with online - until I found out they didn't even know when the device launched.  Meaning it is possible online orders wont even be shipped tomorrow. 

I thought the point of Pre-order was to guarantee you a copy on launch day.  

I was fine with online - until I found out they didn't even know when the device launched.  Meaning it is possible online orders wont even be shipped tomorrow. 

I thought the point of Pre-order was to guarantee you a copy on launch day.  

It is.

See I don't know who to thank for this. Sprint higher, or Best Buy. Sprint for not telling them the date. Best buy not knowing when it's plastered all over the Internet.

See I don't know who to thank for this. Sprint higher, or Best Buy. Sprint for not telling them the date. Best buy not knowing when it's plastered all over the Internet.

All in Best Buy... Sprint sent out there orders!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I don't understand why anyone would buy from Sprint or Best Buy when they are selling the 16g version for the same price as the 32. I ordered the 32gb white and came out ahead, as opposed to ordering it from those clowns for more.

Wrong thread.

• Like 4

:(  My new G2 won't connect to 4G in my house.  Note2 and S4 have no problems connecting inside.  I'm using a zBoost YX545 cell booster here.  At best  I get eHrpd, surprisingly fast, but no LTE here.  That's almost a dealbreaker for me.  Any ideas?  I'm in Blanco, TX which just recently got NV upgrades.  I was getting about a 5mbps LTE connection through the booster this morning before I left. I picked up a G2 at lunch today and had no issues connecting to LTE in central and south Austin.  Why would the G2 have issues here?  My wife is not here and I have no other Sprint LTE devices activated here right now.  I have an old S3 but it's not activated at the moment.  What can I do?

Edited by bimmerd00d

:(  My new G2 won't connect to 4G in my house.  Note2 and S4 have no problems connecting inside.  I'm using a zBoost YX545 cell booster here.  At best  I get eHrpd, surprisingly fast, but no LTE here.  That's almost a dealbreaker for me.  Any ideas?  I'm in Blanco, TX which just recently got NV upgrades.  I was getting about a 5mbps LTE connection through the booster this morning before I left. I picked up a G2 at lunch today and had no issues connecting to LTE in central and south Austin.  Why would the G2 have issues here?  My wife is not here and I have no other Sprint LTE devices activated here right now.  I have an old S3 but it's not activated at the moment.  What can I do?

If you read through this thread you will see that all of us with G2s are having LTE connection issues. We believe this to be an issue with the APN file, and allegedly a fix will be issued on launch day (11/8).

If you read through this thread you will see that all of us with G2s are having LTE connection issues. We believe this to be an issue with the APN file, and allegedly a fix will be issued on launch day (11/8).

Yeah I did, I guess it's tower specific.  I had LTE basically my entire trip home from Austin to Blanco this evening.  Oh well, looks like I get to deal with my Wireless ISP tonight...all 0.05mbps of it lol.  Took 20 seconds to refresh this page.

Yeah I did, I guess it's tower specific.  I had LTE basically my entire trip home from Austin to Blanco this evening.  Oh well, looks like I get to deal with my Wireless ISP tonight...all 0.05mbps of it lol.  Took 20 seconds to refresh this page.

At least you get the privilege of staring at the gorgeous 5.2" IPS display for those 20 seconds...

• Like 2

At least you get the privilege of staring at the gorgeous 5.2" IPS display for those 20 seconds...

I can't lie, it's as good as advertised.  This phone is everything i've been looking for (except for my LTE issue).  I wasn't interesting in extending the contract, as it's not really my place to do that.  I just play the swappa game with Craigslist.  Bought the G2, sold the Note2 within an hour of eachother.  Effectively paid $100 for the G2 :).  Plus I got in on the Amazon price mistake and got an AT&T G2 outright for $199.  That's going on craigslist when it shows up tomorrow, so somehow in the past 12hours I've managed to make money.  Today was quite productive, lol.

Edited by bimmerd00d
  • Like 2

Best Buy Chat just told be that i can pickup and order the phone online tomorrow. 

so cant you just order online and indicate you want to pickup instore?

either way im gonna get a new phone tomorrow!!!

Store pickup is the only option availble online now... so i reordered my phone with store pickup.. :D

Store pickup is the only option availble online now... so i reordered my phone with store pickup.. :D

I had a bunch of LG G2s and 2 Nexus 5s in my Best Buy store today.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk