LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

I just got off of the phone with a bestbuy rep and he said they are having security problems and that's why my phone is in processing status. Basically if I had just waited I wasn't going to get it. He cancelled my order and told me to go in bestbuy on the 8th and tell them what happened and he gave them a confirmation number to give me the phone at the $99 price with the $50 gift card. He told me to tell my friends about this too. So since I know its not going to sell out in my city and the fact that we have 3 bestbuy mobiles. I should be good to go Friday. :)

• Like 1

I just got off of the phone with a bestbuy rep and he said they are having security problems and that's why my phone is in processing status. Basically if I had just waited I wasn't going to get it. He cancelled my order and told me to go in bestbuy on the 8th and tell them what happened and he gave them a confirmation number to give me the phone at the $99 price with the $50 gift card. He told me to tell my friends about this too. So since I know its not going to sell out in my city and the fact that we have 3 bestbuy mobiles. I should be good to go Friday. :)

Hope your upgrade is reset by then. Can you explain this security problem? No one with a best buy order has reported it has shipped yet.

Hope your upgrade is reset by then. Can you explain this security problem? No one with a best buy order has reported it has shipped yet.

I don't know but they already reserved one for me at my bestbuy mobile. The account that I was upgrading contract expired today. I don't have to renew my upgrade because I never got a phone to activate. My sprint status still says I'm upgrade eligible so I'm in the clear. If the G2 LTE issues persist I will just get a nexus 5 off contract and head to T-Mobile but you should give bestbuys 1888 number just to make sure.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

My best buy has 4 white ones in stock and 7 black ones so if I were you I would call and cancel the order and tell them to give you a confirmation number to get the phone with the same online deal. They won't give you any trouble.

Sprint orders are apparently shipping. Someone on xda got a shipping email. best buy chat says they still dont have a release date. yuck

My best buy has 4 white ones in stock and 7 black ones so if I were you I would call and cancel the order and tell them to give you a confirmation number to get the phone with the same online deal. They won't give you any trouble.

best buy chat and phone were both useless

If you pre ordered from sprint you will get it Friday. Which to me is pointless because you could have just walked in the store and picked one up if you don't live in a busy city

I tried to order from Best Buy but I am on a business account and I couldn't order online from them, so I ordered from sprint with no problems. Also the email says "next day, pm".

I tried to order from Best Buy but I am on a business account and I couldn't order online from them, so I ordered from sprint with no problems. Also the email says "next day, pm".

So you should get yours tomorrow evening?

I ordered mine from sprint and I just got a shipping confirmation email a couple of minutes ago!! :D

You're making me jealous! I ordered mine from Sprint as well and nothing so far!

You're making me jealous! I ordered mine from Sprint as well and nothing so far!

Ask, and ye shall receive. I just got my tracking number from Sprint! WooHoo!

I am thinking the same thing...might have to make a trip up to Jax on Friday morning. It is kind of insane to open up a preorder for customers if they send the product out later than the release date in the store.

• Like 1

100% agree

I am thinking the same thing...might have to make a trip up to Jax on Friday morning. It is kind of insane to open up a preorder for customers if they send the product out later than the release date in the store.

!

100% agree

Good luck guys!

I just reactivated mine and I have LTE. Maybe it was a prl upgrade?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Mine comes and goes.  I can't be sure but it seems to be based on location.  It will connect to some LTE sites, and not others.

PRL shouldn't affect LTE.  It is handled by the SIM card.

• Like 1