LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

No dice for me either. Probably could have picked one up faster by just walking in the store on Nov 8th

That's what I am afraid of. Since Best Buy is sending via 2 day shipping, we will need to be getting our notifications today in order to see them on launch day.

No Shipping info from Sprint yet either!

I'm having mine shipped here to the lab where I work, which is right across the street from the UPS hub.  It'll suck if I have to wait until Monday. 

Edited by The_Chemist

I wish I could change from signature required to site to store or something. I am usually at work when UPS comes, but every once in a while they will come when I pop in on my lunch break. I would hate to miss them on Friday because I am stuck at work. Maybe I will be sick that day..

I wish I could change from signature required to site to store or something. I am usually at work when UPS comes, but every once in a while they will come when I pop in on my lunch break. I would hate to miss them on Friday because I am stuck at work. Maybe I will be sick that day..

I'm hoping a shipping notice will come soon enough that I can change my delivery preference to pick up.

Sign up for UPS My Choice, you can have them hold the package at your local distro facility for free (mine is close to my work) or hold at a retail location for a $5 fee. I think there is also a Signature Release option.

Edited by WhiteZero

No dice for me either. Probably could have picked one up faster by just walking in the store on Nov 8th

The only bad thing about buying in-store is missing out on the the $50 gift card.  I'm also curious if the $99 pre-order sale price will stick once this officially launches.

Sign up for UPS My Choice, you can have them hold the package at your local distro facility for free (mine is close to my work) or hold at a retail location for a $5 fee. I think there is also a Signature Release option.

I know I won't be home to sign for the shipment (required by Best Buy for phones I think) so I used UPS MyChoice to say I was on "vacation" and hold at the UPS store. Sometimes with expedited shipping there isn't time to make the change when the shipping notification comes. This way it will hopefully automatically go to the store.

I know I won't be home to sign for the shipment (required by Best Buy for phones I think) so I used UPS MyChoice to say I was on "vacation" and hold at the UPS store. Sometimes with expedited shipping there isn't time to make the change when the shipping notification comes. This way it will hopefully automatically go to the store.

that was a great idea.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I know its just a phone and all but I'm going to start to panic if I don't wake up tomorrow with a shipping confirmation. lolSent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Real talk here....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I know its just a phone and all but I'm going to start to panic if I don't wake up tomorrow with a shipping confirmation. lol Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Might be time for you to take some Midol...

AJ

• Like 3

The only bad thing about buying in-store is missing out on the the $50 gift card.  I'm also curious if the $99 pre-order sale price will stick once this officially launches.

My in-store pre-order receipt shows that I'll be getting the $50 gift card.

Best Buy's site no longer says "Pre-Order" but "Sale", so maybe they'll be shipping today?

EDIT: Just called Best Buy and they said they're still waiting on phones to even arrive at their facility apparently.

Edited by WhiteZero

So you pre-ordered in store but are you going to be picking up your phone in-store or is it going to be shipped as if you pre-ordered it online??

Preordered in store. Will pick up in store. I will get the $50 gift card.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Might be time for you to take some Midol...

AJ

I think I need Midol as well.  I ordered mine from Sprint.  The customer service rep told me that my 14 day return period starts from the day I place the order - not the day I receive the phone. 

This is not adequate time for testing!

Thanks for the info. I just signed up and set the preference for authorized release. It is beyond frustrating how often I've missed signature required packages in the past. Now I have one less thing to worry about when it comes to getting this preorder.

Best Buy's site no longer says "Pre-Order" but "Sale", so maybe they'll be shipping today? EDIT: Just called Best Buy and they said they're still waiting on phones to even arrive at their facility apparently.

If this is truly the case, I call EPIC fail..

If this is truly the case, I call EPIC fail..

Maybe someone stole the Best Buy truck full of phones too!  :lol:

But seriously, it'll be lame if they ship later than Nov 8th.

However... I saved $100 and got a $50 gift card with them, so I'd say it's worth a bit of extra waiting.

Edited by WhiteZero

Maybe someone stole the Best Buy truck full of phones too!  :lol:But seriously, it'll be lame if they ship later than Nov 8th. However... I saved $100 and got a $50 gift card with them, so I'd say it's worth a bit of extra waiting.

Something tells me that someone at Samsung is trying to make sure that LG doesn't piss in their kool-aid on Friday with their S4 mini/Galaxy Mega release.

I think the LG G2 holds the world record for longest time on preorder for a phone.

Something tells me that someone at Samsung is trying to make sure that LG doesn't piss in their kool-aid on Friday with their S4 mini/Galaxy Mega release.

I think I need Midol as well. I ordered mine from Sprint. The customer service rep told me that my 14 day return period starts from the day I place the order - not the day I receive the phone.

This is not adequate time for testing!

That is a crock of you know what....how can you return something you never even had?!?! The preorder period I've waited has been longer than the 14 day trial period....I certainly hope this isn't true....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk