LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

Pre-ordered from best buy and my order is also gone from my previous orders.. This ain't even right man..

I mean it's not showing up in previous orders or current orders.. Its gone.. Vaminos..

Same here, my pre-order is also gone.... Doesn't show any g2 order. I still have my email confirmation.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I am sure Best Buy is just doing website maintenance at night.  The orders should show back up in the morning.  I wouldn't worry about your preorders missing.

Don't know if it was already mentioned, but from the looks of the unboxing video, there is no brightness bar on the notification shade.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I liked that feature in my fleeting ownership of 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 3's. Does anyone know if the brightness slider can be added to the notification bar by the user?

I am going to give it through when I get off of work tonight and if I don't receive any ship confirmation, I am going to give Best Buy a call and see if they understand the concept of a preorder. Receiving it 6 days after a random Joe can walk into the store and buy one doesn't fly.

I broke down and called Best Buy Mobile. I was told that they have no information on when the preorders will ship or if they will ship tomorrow or soon after, but it will probably be up to 10 days after Friday. I asked if I could just reserve two to pick up in store but I was told that I cannot cancel or change my order due to it being preordered.

This is worse than when I got my mother in law's phone through the store. They couldn't get it activated and told us we could leave and it would activate itself eventually. After the drive home to St Augustine, it still didn't activate so I had to call Sprint CSR to get it to work. It looks like I am better off dealing with Sprint directly from now on.

So everyone that got their pre-orders shipped out of Louisville from Sprint, make sure your phone works OK after you get it....After all...There's a good possibility it was involved in that hijacking/crash. :-P

They say it was all found intact...but....you never know... ;-P

• Like 1

So everyone that got their pre-orders shipped out of Louisville from Sprint, make sure your phone works OK after you get it....After all...There's a good possibility it was involved in that hijacking/crash. :-P

Gives a whole new meaning to getting the "hottest" new phone...

• Like 2

I broke down and called Best Buy Mobile. I was told that they have no information on when the preorders will ship or if they will ship tomorrow or soon after, but it will probably be up to 10 days after Friday. I asked if I could just reserve two to pick up in store but I was told that I cannot cancel or change my order due to it being preordered.

I've found that the reps on the phone don't know anymore than the automated response you'll get by calling 877-702-2211 and punching in your order number. I believe that the "Awaiting Fulfillment" status means they are still waiting to get stock in of the phones. So until that changes, don't expect shipping.

This is worse than when I got my mother in law's phone through the store. They couldn't get it activated and told us we could leave and it would activate itself eventually. After the drive home to St Augustine, it still didn't activate so I had to call Sprint CSR to get it to work. It looks like I am better off dealing with Sprint directly from now on.

I'm going to check if BestBuy has any at their stores today. If they do, I'll call Best Buy and talk with a supervisor to get this fixed. The whole point of me preordering was to get the device on launch day. Not a week after people who didn't preorder get it.

You're making me paranoid!

• Like 1

Okay. My local Best Buy has devices in now. I'm going to definitely be on the phone with BestBuy today and have them let me activate it here.

If you are successful getting this issue fixed get the name of the supervisor or person that you work with so the rest of us can attempt to talk to the same one.

• Like 1

Okay. My local Best Buy has devices in now. I'm going to definitely be on the phone with BestBuy today and have them let me activate it here.

I receieved an email this morning from Best Buy saying I can come pickup my G2 on Friday, Nov 8.  So, I expect to go pick it up mid morning on Friday.  I hope there are not too many people there getting the G2, or the other new phones that are coming out on the 8th, but will see how crowded it may be.  I had purchased from the BB store a couple of weeks ago with the $99 deal with $50 gift cert coming.  Hopefully can finally pick it up Fri morning.  Whew..... :)

I just called the Best Buy at the Avenues and got transferred to the mobile store at the mall food court across the street. The guy I talked to said he had 4 black and 4 white in stock now and he set aside two black for me. I am cancelling my online preorder.

I just called the Best Buy at the Avenues and got transferred to the mobile store at the mall food court across the street. The guy I talked to said he had 4 black and 4 white in stock now and he set aside two black for me. I am cancelling my online preorder.

Are you going to be getting it at the $99 and $50 giftcard??

Are you going to be getting it at the $99 and $50 giftcard??

I am pretty sure it will still be $99. I am not sure about the gift card, but honestly at this point I don't care. I just need this ASAP. My battery drops to low battery in less than an hour and my wife's phone for some reason constantly roams or doesn't seem to process phone calls half the time. Another week is just not kosher this point.

• Like 1

I am pretty sure it will still be $99. I am not sure about the gift card, but honestly at this point I don't care. I just need this ASAP. My battery drops to low battery in less than an hour and my wife's phone for some reason constantly roams or doesn't seem to process phone calls half the time. Another week is just not kosher this point.

My goodness your Evo 3D is in such bad shape.  I don't know why you didn't buy a replacement battery like 6-12 months ago.

Oddly enough, the battery has only started becoming unusable I'm the last couple of months. I think it knows and I am being punished for replacing it..

Just cancelled my order via chat, going to go to best buy today and check.

Said the phone would ship out today and you would get it, depending on shipping method you selected.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Called the BB Mobile where I pre-ordered and they said they have them "in but not received". I asked what this means and he replied that they are in the store but not in the system yet and he can enter them in the system and I should be able to pick mine up today. I'm sure he didn't actually see the device, so I hope he's right. He wanted me to call back in 20 twenty minutes to confirm and set up, I presume. I should be able to swing by in an hour or two, so I'll let you know what happens.

Just got off the phone with BB CSR and they were not able to do anything for me in regards to being able to pick up in store and get the giftcard.  All he could do was bump the shipping to expedited shipping instead of normal shipping i had chosen.  This is BS, will probably never pre-order anything again from them. He said he assumes the orders will probably get shipped out on monday.