Samsung Galaxy Note 3

linhpham2

You know you can also swap devices online as well right?  Please say yes

Not sure.  I have never done it before.  However since I still have a Wimax device I think swapping between a Wimax and LTE device might be pain which you might have to do it in the store OR this is just an issue I have read that is only applicable to SERO plans. 

I have read for SERO plans that there needs to be a code change to your plan when you upgrade from a Wimax to LTE device that you have to go through a CSR but I assume if you swap between from a LTE device to Wimax device that you might have to do the same by going through the CSR.

u5yzejy9.jpg

Here you go.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 2

OMG it looks so ugly.  I wonder if I can change it to the Verizon 4G LTE icon.  I wonder why Sprint is all of a sudden adding a 4GLTE icon vs. just 4G?

• Like 1

Not sure.  I have never done it before.  However since I still have a Wimax device I think swapping between a Wimax and LTE device might be pain which you might have to do it in the store OR this is just an issue I have read that is only applicable to SERO plans. 

I have read for SERO plans that there needs to be a code change to your plan when you upgrade from a Wimax to LTE device that you have to go through a CSR but I assume if you swap between from a LTE device to Wimax device that you might have to do the same by going through the CSR.

Not sure how sero works when it comes to activation but yeah I think you're right, I don't think the system will let you swap between a wimax/lte device online.

That was one of the things my Windows Phone had that I missed when I went to the Note 2.

On Sprint this shouldn't be an issue since you can just listen to streaming radio which is more clear.

On Sprint this shouldn't be an issue since you can just listen to streaming radio which is more clear.

There are a few spots in my commute where data is slow and will cut out streaming.   Also the FM tuner used less battery.

I wonder if the T-mobile model has it enabled as well. No doubt Verizon and AT&T don't have it.

The FAQ only mentions Sprint but it does not mention Note3 so who knows.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 2

I guess they felt that was a good backup for when you have no LTE and your buddy next to you was sitting on 800 LTE listening to Pandora. :)

I remember reading somewhere that Sprint was going to start putting FM radios in all their phones 2014+. Makes sense considering they give out unlimited data.

I remember reading somewhere that Sprint was going to start putting FM radios in all their phones 2014+. Makes sense considering they give out unlimited data.

They've done it off and on, even the EVO LTE had it, but I will be honest I think I used it twice in the 4-5 months I had the phone.  Most chipsets have the support built in and it uses the headphone wire for the antenna.

Ok. Guess it's time for some real life testing and results. To those who do get it today, let us know.

sent from the tiny N2

Wife just got hers... 3 hours ago... it literately just activated