Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Thats actually pretty great that they differentiate between the technology and their speeds, instead of an average national speed across the board.

These numbers seem like they are underestimating, which is great.

My thoughts exactly. It's pretty amazing that people with CA devices are hitting 40-50Mbps+ average speeds with peak speeds of 150+. That was something that most thought Sprint would never achieve only 2 years ago.

• Like 5

Thats actually pretty great that they differentiate between the technology and their speeds, instead of an average national speed across the board.

These numbers seem like they are underestimating, which is great.

looks accurate too me. I have much lower average speeds on regular lte but thats not nationwide.

So... Has anyone considered grabbing a Galaxy S7 to try out this 300Mbps rumor? Cause I really have!

As far as we know the 300Mbps speeds are not commercially available anywhere yet.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So... Has anyone considered grabbing a Galaxy S7 to try out this 300Mbps rumor? Cause I really have!

Im currently testing a GS7, its a great phone. Radio performance is the best ive seen on B41.

3rd carrier is probably gonna be live in the next couple months.

• Like 1

Im currently testing a GS7, its a great phone. Radio performance is the best ive seen on B41.

3rd carrier is probably gonna be live in the next couple months.

Come to my area of Staten. We got all 3 live!

Try to get signalcheck screenshot of the third carrier so we can see the GCI.

On an iPhone; however, this is the last cell site. I'm on the bottom most tip of Staten Island, we only have one down here for about a mile

On an iPhone; however, this is the last cell site. I'm on the bottom most tip of Staten Island, we only have one down here for about a mile

Then grab some images of the cell identity. If it coming from the same site they should be +/- 10. If the numbers are far apart it could be clear and sprint.

You've verified that all three were operating at the same time? For a while, there were several different channels on air, but that was while Sprint was moving EARFCNs to prepare for 2nd carrier deployments.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Yup, its pretty much on every site ive hit in NYC.

Nice! Although this one im connected to is very flaky...comes and goes, sometimes there will be no connection. Hopefully sprint is optimizing it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Nice! Although this one im connected to is very flaky...comes and goes, sometimes there will be no connection. Hopefully sprint is optimizing it.

What do you mean comes and goes?

It'll be on 2nd carrier, then regular b41, then b26, b25, 3g and so on

They might be tuning it if it falls back to B26/25/3G, but switching between 1st carrier and second carrier is normal. Its the load balancing doing its job. 

• Like 2

They might be tuning it if it falls back to B26/25/3G, but switching between 1st carrier and second carrier is normal. Its the load balancing doing its job. 

Awesome! When the 2nd carrier did work, the speedtest was 30+ but upload was near 0. Don't remember the download ever that high with the 1st carrier. Progress is looking good!

Btw, I saw 2nd carrier by FiDi today for a blip of a second too!

Awesome! When the 2nd carrier did work, the speedtest was 30+ but upload was near 0. Don't remember the download ever that high with the 1st carrier. Progress is looking good!

Btw, I saw 2nd carrier by FiDi today for a blip of a second too!

What device do you have? Sometimes with a faint signal it takes the upload a bit longer to wake up. Also, not seeing the tiny 2 does not mean the second carrier isnt live, just means your connected to the first carrier which is of equal speed because they balance each other.

What device do you have? Sometimes with a faint signal it takes the upload a bit longer to wake up. Also, not seeing the tiny 2 does not mean the second carrier isnt live, just means your connected to the first carrier which is of equal speed because they balance each other.

currently using the note 4, so no CA unfortunately

You've verified that all three were operating at the same time? For a while, there were several different channels on air, but that was while Sprint was moving EARFCNs to prepare for 2nd carrier deployments.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I'm mistaken. Memory failed and turns out I was thinking of 41078 at another site. Damn, I really wanna see 3x in action.