Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

and now its down this morning.. well that was short lived. must of been testing it. It was pretty good, the speed was consistantly above 20mb/s.

Retoggle your phone from airplane mode. Sometimes you have full LTE and it just switches back

Retoggle your phone from airplane mode. Sometimes you have full LTE and it just switches back

Yeah Airplane Mode is a life saver sometimes , I remember I couldn't connect to LTE , used Airplane Mode flipped it back on WOOP LTE , lmao, I think Smartphones remember your location when you connect to LTE bc in places i've never been were LTE is , my phone won't automatically connect I have to use Airplane mode but if its a location that i've been to before & LTE is there my phone will jump straight onto the network .

Any word when nyc and everyone else will receive the official 4G LTE rollout or is this it just happening in spurts?

Why? Do you want to see a pretty press release with NYC on it? Your coverage will not instantly change due to some press release.

Sent from my little Note2

• Like 4

Why? Do you want to see a pretty press release with NYC on it? Your coverage will not instantly change due to some press release.

I think he feels like that will make it that much more official. It's like a game. It isn't good enough if only you and the person you were playing against knew you won, you want it to be announced because it make it feel that much more awesome.

• Like 1

I think he feels like that will make it that much more official. It's like a game. It isn't good enough if only you and the person you were playing against knew you won, you want it to be announced because it make it feel that much more awesome.

The game here is painting the city purple. Everything else means nothing. Trust me. No negativity meant towards Roberts info but even acceptance mean very little when compared to the ever powerful "purple".

• Like 3

The game here is painting the city purple. Everything else means nothing. Trust me. No negativity meant towards Roberts info but even acceptance mean very little when compared to the ever powerful "purple".

Yup sir you are correct the more purple the better , as of right now there is not a lot of dark purple on the Sensorly Map for NYC , I think that will change once Sprint officially finishes deploying LTE for the market .

This could be a movie trailer! Lol

hehe. "soon, phrnkln discovers the unspeakable truth in a motion picture you won't want to miss: 'Sprint LTE, The Comings and Goings.' In Brooklyn theaters this summer." (This film has not yet been rated).

hehe. "soon, phrnkln discovers the unspeakable truth in a motion picture you won't want to miss: 'Sprint LTE, The Comings and Goings.' In Brooklyn theaters this summer." (This film has not yet been rated).

Lmao you guys are stupid , :D

I forgot to mention this but a new NV tower was added on the corner of The Cross Bronx(I-95) and the Major Degan it's still in the process of becoming functional(dropped calls etc).

Interesting info, the towers along The Cross Bronx has an average low of 65,000 connections a day, and a high of 102,000. The new tower above is expected to past that number on the average.

• Like 1

So the LTE in my apartment has dissapeared since two days ago.... :wacko: hopfully it will light up again soon.

the speeds were very fast DL 23mb/s + UL 10mb/s +.

Yep but it's a start. The speeds you saw will reflect connectivity once the cluster goes live.