Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

I pick up LTE inside but it's useless. My data end up switching back to 3g. When outside my bldg I don't pick up LTE. Which is weird. I can't wait til launch day. I must say my 3g speed has improved. 2mbs down and 1mbs up.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

exactly what happened to me until yesterday, I had great speed a couple weeks ago, then all of a sudden gone, no more 4G in my apt or my neighborhood. Until yesterday, its back in full force I get about -80dbm indoors and -70dbm around my place. Speeds are excellent indoors 10-20mb down and 3-8up. I am around grand concourse and 177st.
  • Like 3

exactly what happened to me until yesterday, I had great speed a couple weeks ago, then all of a sudden gone, no more 4G in my apt or my neighborhood. Until yesterday, its back in full force I get about -80dbm indoors and -70dbm around my place. Speeds are excellent indoors 10-20mb down and 3-8up. I am around grand concourse and 177st.
I've been without LTE in my apt for 3 months now. It's in my neighborhood it's not back in my area yet. I can see the towers outside of my Window. That's what make it frustrating. Like I said before. It's in and out. 3g signal is good. I have no complaints.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm jelly :(

• Like 2

Trip ending tomorrow , gonna be passing through the Bronx & White Plains , I hope my phone don't act stupid & not connect to LTE even tho i'll be directly past the purple blotches on Sensorly .

Sorry, children, the pool is now closed for "adult swim." It will reopen tomorrow.

;)

AJ

• Like 8

Okay folks. The thread is re-opened, and will start removing any posts deemed unnecessary to the discussion at hand. But let me state the following guidelines...

1-Keep the thread on topic.

2-any deviation from said topic will result in post removed.

3-Complaining, or arguing among yourselves will result in post deleted, and a 1 day ban.

4-If you have an issue with a fellow member or their post, REPORT it. Let the staff take care of it. Do not take it upon yourself to make matters worse by adding to the argument or derail the thread further.

5-If it comes to pass that the thread is closed for some reason, and re-opened later on, do not ask or question as to why the thread was closed in the first place.

TS

• Like 5

When is Rockaway Park getting any kind of update? I visit friends here and I'm always roaming in most parts of the area.

That's because there is literally only like 3 towers in that area. When I get a signal it is usually great, but the further east I go, I start to roam on Verizon.

i've learned how much buildings can effect the signal strength so much. i had -70dbm LTE signal where the tower is lit up but as soon as i turned into another street only a block away from the tower, the signal strength immediately dropped to -95dbm. not sure if the site has been completed.