Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Sensorly uses very little data. It's the 5000 useless Speedtests. So pointless.. Just look at your signal.

Sent from my little Note2

Probably tested the network when I had signal in my apartment. I usually use my wifi.

Yes, Sensorly uses a microscopic amount of data. It's just text of GPS coords and numbers of signal strength observed, etc. And you can even have it only upload off network if you prefer.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

Microscopic? It was the most offensive app on my phone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I use Sensorly a lot but I don't look at the maps much in the app and only used 24 megabytes in the past 2-3 weeks according to my phone usage. But I don't always upload my points on mobile data though as I sometimes set the phone to wait so my 3G data connection can be free to scan for 4G.

How did Verizon handle it?

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Way slower than expected lte speeds in more and more markets. And the way I was speaking of is not having more lte sites which would help their said situation.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

This is the first time that I have ever used more 4G data than 3G. Nothing compared to you all though. I used just over a gigabyte of 4G and about 700MB of 3G. That is with me on WiFi at all of the places that I frequent.When I stopped using my WiFi and only used my Airave for a month I used upwards of 5GB of data in my home alone.

Had u all beat last month :Djezyhygy.jpg

#Team unlimited

Wow... you are they reason rhat sprint network is slowing down.... illegal tethering....

This site does not permit discussion of this activity or endorse it.

I would suggest that you find an alternative for your tethering needs and cease its discussion here or this thread will likely be closed again.

Microscopic? It was the most offensive app on my phone.

If you load maps or run speed tests, then it can start to pile on quickly. And based on your posts, I'd guess you run Sensorly non stop and do a lot of driving. Additionally, it could be near zero if you wanted it to, as you do not have to upload over the Sprint network. However, just the compiling of network data is a very low data consumption rate. Each point collected can be measured in bytes.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Yes, it is against our posting guidelines to explain to people how to bypass Sprint's TOS to do unauthorized tethering. :rulez:

• Like 2

Yes, it is against our posting guidelines to explain to people how to bypass Sprint's TOS to do unauthorized tethering. :rulez:

Is it bad if I use this third-party program?

ncg84.jpg

Shows GPS locations of where I am, and tower I'm connected to, decibel level, signal technology (it said CDMA of course), and more information on neighboring towers.

It resembles the page on android phones that does similarly in terms of information given.

I feel like you just called me stupid idk if that what ur saying or what , me & my friend aren't stupid , im 15 btw , & so what if im 15 i know a lot for my young age im a very smart kid & . As you said "Nothing that I stated is that obscure for anyone who follows the wireless industry" i don't follow the wireless industry this is actually the first time i've ever followed any carriers progress . Maybe im wrong maybe im right as of right now we don't know bc Sprint LTE isn't fully deployed yet . Well see .

Nobody is questioning your intelligence. However until a significant breakthrough happens again in the wireless Industry I would expect those 20-30mb speeds to dwindle. Sprint has 50 million-ish subscribers & as more of those customers use LTE; speeds will go down. I could see speeds down to 4-12 average in big cities like yours. You have to remember that overall data demand is doubling annually right now and I don't foresee any decline in internet usage...any time soon. Luckily, Sprint is very capable to handle growth with its broad spectrum portfolio.

• Like 1

Do you know if Robert is ok?!?!

4273.jpg

Did Robert not get all that he could eat at the KFC buffet, feel cheated, thus return and burn the place down?

;)

AJ

Did Robert not get all that he could eat at the KFC buffet, feel cheated, thus return and burn the place down?

;)

AJ

Yes, that one had a buffet cap rule.

Sent from my little Note2

Wow... you are they reason rhat sprint network is slowing down.... illegal tethering....

Did u see my speeds dude??? Slowing down where???? That's the reason I've used so much data. And who said I didn't pay already?????? Smh lol

Has Isaiah met mellimel? Something tells me you two are like peas in a pod.

;)

AJ

• Like 2

Is it bad if I use this third-party program?

ncg84.jpg

What program is this?

Shows GPS locations of where I am, and tower I'm connected to, decibel level, signal technology (it said CDMA of course), and more information on neighboring towers.

It resembles the page on android phones that does similarly in terms of information given.