Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Yea but its the first LTE signal I've gotten in my apartment for a while at -120db. Upload didn't do anything but hey it's a sign that its getting closer.

Yeah probably when LTE is fully deployed you'll have a better signal .

I have LTE now and I wasn't even lookin for it. If it was just this easy. But seriously it's really almost anywhere I go. I look at my phone at one place and it says 3G and the next place LTE. I must get it at least 10 times a day.

Same here on my daily commutes to campus.

I have LTE now and I wasn't even lookin for it. If it was just this easy. But seriously it's really almost anywhere I go. I look at my phone at one place and it says 3G and the next place LTE. I must get it at least 10 times a day.

Get use to it , soon you won't be seeing 3G anymore :D

Wow so right now my signal is -57 in my house, it's usually around -80 through -101 range. This time I placed a phone call and it worked because last time it was this good I couldn't make calls. Even if this is temp like all the time I at least know my tower is still being worked on and it is going to be awesome!

--

Chris

Why? Do you want to see a pretty press release with NYC on it? Your coverage will not instantly change due to some press release.

Sent from my little Note2

People are conditioned to think that way because that's how the Bells and Deutsche Telekom does their rollouts. Although, to be fair, the 1900 HSPA rollout has been pretty much by tower as well.

People are conditioned to think that way because that's how the Bells and Deutsche Telekom does their rollouts. Although, to be fair, the 1900 HSPA rollout has been pretty much by tower as well.

Tmobile is hyping up their 1900mhz because they are supposedly gonna have the iPhone. I currently have a prepaid tmobile account with truly unlimited hspa and I get speeds like 5mbps on avg

Wow so right now my signal is -57 in my house, it's usually around -80 through -101 range. This time I placed a phone call and it worked because last time it was this good I couldn't make calls. Even if this is temp like all the time I at least know my tower is still being worked on and it is going to be awesome!

--

Chris

That is GREAT news.

What phone are you using now? To get a -57dB signal from a -80dB means that they made some physical tilt adjustments as well.

Oh Jesus! Noticed I had like 2 bars so I randomly did a speed test and got this:

2daya09.jpg

For decibel reading:

jfz3hf.jpg

Thats amazing for 3G definitely a NV site , you should have LTE very soon lucky you , & the Upload should improve .

• Like 1

Yea I think they're working on the tower closest to me because I've only been connecting to this distant LTE tower (most likely the LTE tower I previously posted about). Hence the weak signal where I usually get 3-4.5 solid bars in my apartment.

Nice. Where was that?

intersection of 38th avenue and Parsons Blvd in Flushing. it was around -80dbm. The tower is going in and out of LTE signal for the past two weeks. i think signal is getting strong.