My 4G speed in the UCF area today! Whooosh!!!

496537145.png

I guess it's progress lol

it's probably overwhelmed. Or they are testing it. Haha no clue. Wish I had my

iPhone 5 when I went to Puerto Rico would have loved to see how fast of a download I could get.

Well. Lets hope that with the new Softbank deal all done and complete, they can dedicate everything to getting the 4g lte network up and running. It would be a good idea to have it done before apple releases the next iPhone. Don't want to miss all those subscribers who go to ATT or verizon. 

Well. Lets hope that with the new Softbank deal all done and complete, they can dedicate everything to getting the 4g lte network up and running. It would be a good idea to have it done before apple releases the next iPhone. Don't want to miss all those subscribers who go to ATT or verizon. 

I agree. Particularly because I am one of those 4S users that is anxious about the new iPhone release and Sprint's network. I have held on since last year when I heard about NV in hopes of change. But if I don't see improvement on the 3G side, I along with a lot of other iPhone users will be jumping ship. 

I agree. Particularly because I am one of those 4S users that is anxious about the new iPhone release and Sprint's network. I have held on since last year when I heard about NV in hopes of change. But if I don't see improvement on the 3G side, I along with a lot of other iPhone users will be jumping ship. 

Agreed. I unfortunately had to buy the iPhone 5( and restart my contract)  3 months before I was due for an upgrade thanks to my iphone thinking it was a dolphin, and was very very excited for the 5s... Now I have no choice but to stick with sprint. I think all the extra cash flow from soft bank and hopefully more acquisition of clearwire too will allow them to speed up rollout. 

Finally, we might actually have a major competitor against ATT and Verizon. I could easily see Sprint being the #1 carrier in a few years if they pick up the pace and maintain the unlimited data.  B)

Edited by jamisonshaw125

Agreed. I unfortunately had to buy the iPhone 5( and restart my contract)  3 months before I was due for an upgrade thanks to my iphone thinking it was a dolphin, and was very very excited for the 5s... Now I have no choice but to stick with sprint. I think all the extra cash flow from soft bank and hopefully more acquisition of clearwire too will allow them to speed up rollout. 

Finally, we might actually have a major competitor against ATT and Verizon. I could easily see Sprint being the #1 carrier in a few years if they pick up the pace and maintain the unlimited data.  B)

Agreed. Have you seen much LTE around Orlando? If you have, do you see it consistent yet or is it still off and on? It's tough for me to judge because I am still on the 4S and only have 3G. So I am basing my results on the NV 3G rollout.

Agreed. Have you seen much LTE around Orlando? If you have, do you see it consistent yet or is it still off and on? It's tough for me to judge because I am still on the 4S and only have 3G. So I am basing my results on the NV 3G rollout.

Um....It's very inconsistent. What I have been finding is that when it switches to LTE, there is no data connection. And that is bad because imessage runs through data so my messages get screwed up. I get LTE here and there around waterford lakes plaza, and when driving around, but it never seems to establish a connection. Was at Universal and Islands of Adventure this weekend, and had literally no service the entire time...like a black zone over there.

Also, its not many bars, normally at most 3 bars, but typically around 1 bar is what I get. So...Its there, and they are probably still prepping. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw LTE in the next few weeks according to what AVMAU (user) has been saying...that most of the sites are prepped and its only a matter of time.

Just added a picture. That is sitting in my apartment on the 3rd floor. I switch off my wifi, and then it stays LTE  with 1 bar for a moment and pops back to 3G after a few seconds and I have 4 bars.

Edited by jamisonshaw125

Um....It's very inconsistent. What I have been finding is that when it switches to LTE, there is no data connection. And that is bad because imessage runs through data so my messages get screwed up. I get LTE here and there around waterford lakes plaza, and when driving around, but it never seems to establish a connection. Was at Universal and Islands of Adventure this weekend, and had literally no service the entire time...like a black zone over there.

Yea once I leave the house (wifi) my phone is grabbing LTE all around me now. But there is no data so I keep getting the no data connection or lost connection..kinda getting frustrating..

Water! water! everywhere yet not a drop to drink!

Swyped from my Samsung Galaxy Note™ II using Tapatalk Beta 4.

• Like 2

I have my phone switching between EVDO and EHRPD every few minutes or so. I have Signalcheck Pro but the area it says as the location for the BSL I'm quite certain is incorrect, as I pass by there everyday and there is nothing there but a plot of unused land.

Yea once I leave the house (wifi) my phone is grabbing LTE all around me now. But there is no data so I keep getting the no data connection or lost connection..kinda getting frustrating..

Water! water! everywhere yet not a drop to drink!

Swyped from my Samsung Galaxy Note™ II using Tapatalk Beta 4.

tumblr_m3o56cab5W1qj72lfo1_500.jpgMore and more....everyday

• Like 2

I don't know what's been going on lately, but starting this past Thursday, 6/26/2013, my 3G and voice have been completely nonfunctional pretty much everywhere on and around UCF campus, southern Oviedo, and University Blvd to 417. I'm assuming NV and LTE rollouts are to blame, but I'm not really sure.

Same here, I travel all over Orlando for work and all down 17-92 to 434 to University I had the 'O'. Every where I had service in the past is basically gone lol.

Crossing my fingers its due to the LTE rollout.

I've experienced the same thing curry ford and dean tower is down. The curry ford tower is only evdo.a also I have been roaming a lot more than usually and ehrpd hasnt been available.

Would this have anything to do with the nextel shutdown?

New tower went up on sensorly, OBT and central Florida pkwy. And the turn pike as LTE now as well, so I'm getting like a bar of LTE randomly in my house now off of wetherbee. Can't wait. And if Orlando is announced Monday, that would be awesome but I don't know if they would just randomly turn that many cell sites on at one time?

This was 4/28/13 morning on the turnpike near the Osceola Parkway exit and going @ 75mph... I would say this is very nice...

Sensorly 0701hrs 06 28 2013.png

@l3x