Well if I'm picking up LTE, them that means there's progress so woooooo......now I continue waiting until one day, I wake up and see 5 bars and LTE sitting next to them. Yay

Yep! Should make for a great Christmas present.

• Like 1

Ok finally what I've been waiting for, 4G in the heart of Metrowest!!! Off of Metrowest blvd between Kirkman and Hiawassee.

About 20 minutes ago I couldn't receive calls/make calls or text for about 10 minutes at least, it could have been longer not sure. Tried everything and figured it had to be network and not my phone. I decided to switch on airplane mode for awhile and when I switched back and before the wifi connected I briefly saw the 4G icon. I quickly turned off the wifi and BOOM there it was that beautiful 4G symbol! Albeit it's connected but sadly no data yet (had to turn wifi back on to post this) but I know it won't be long now!

post-5711-1371827423184_thumb.jpg

Swyped from my Samsung Galaxy Note™ II via Tapatalk 2.

• Like 1

Ok finally what I've been waiting for, 4G in the heart of Metrowest!!! Off of Metrowest blvd between Kirkman and Hiawassee.

About 20 minutes ago I couldn't receive calls/make calls or text for about 10 minutes at least, it could have been longer not sure. Tried everything and figured it had to be network and not my phone. I decided to switch on airplane mode for awhile and when I switched back and before the wifi connected I briefly saw the 4G icon. I quickly turned off the wifi and BOOM there it was that beautiful 4G symbol! Albeit it's connected but sadly no data yet (had to turn wifi back on to post this) but I know it won't be long now!

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1371827423102.jpg

This is exciting! I've been having the same thing happen to me for days now. It'll switch to LTE and I wont be able to make any imessage messages, or use the internet for a few moments, and then it realizes that it's got no data connection and switches back to 3g.  Definitely happy Orlando progress is speeding up.

Edited by jamisonshaw125
  • Like 1

Something I have noticed is that I've been getting ridiculously high pings on my speedtests. I'd normally get 70-85ms, all this week I'm getting 200-300ms.

Data rates in the UCF/WaterfordLakes area have been horrible today! Hopefully that means they are working on the towers.

Yes . They have been absolutely horrid today. Couldn't even establish a connection earlier.....but this keeps popping up :) along with it , attempting to do a speed test lol

• Like 1

uploadfromtaptalk1371827423102.jpg

I was picking that LTE up all the way at universal today by Wardrobe all the to behind Dragon Challenge but lost it at Jurasic Park River Adventure. Will be so nice when it actually has a data connection. Can't wait!

• Like 4

I was picking that LTE up all the way at universal today by Wardrobe all the to behind Dragon Challenge but lost it at Jurasic Park River Adventure. Will be so nice when it actually has a data connection. Can't wait!

hahaha. That's funny because I was there all day and had basically no service pretty much the entire park. No 3G, and maybe 1 bar .....

hahaha. That's funny because I was there all day and had basically no service pretty much the entire park. No 3G, and maybe 1 bar .....

I was in the back though because I work there. Wardrobe is behind Mummy. Even though I had LTE, there was no data connection. I also picked that LTE up at the intersection of kirkman and I drive, so that tower as some serious coverage. Lol

Whatever the little circle on iPhone is, I've been getting that literally everywhere. Along with it horrible slow data speeds.... Today I was at universal again and literally had to turn my data off all together to save battery because my phone was constantly trying to send messages through iMessage... And failing. On top of that I did get LTE in a few places whole down there. Specifically Kirk and Conroy. And on the way back right on the exit to Alafaya from 408... Not sure what's up. Ended up getting a speed test at Kirkland and Conroy. Was super fast, to what I'm used too lol.

Yeay!!!!!!

Picked up LTE at Vineland and Universal Blvd (Portofino Bay Hotel) employee parking lot. Signal was between -99 and -112. Did 2 speed tests...

One OK

Ping 126ms

Down 3.88Mbps

Up .16Mbps

One Better

Ping 126ms

Down 5.58Mbps

Up 1.20Mbps

Now lets see if Sensorly works as it would not give me a read out or count...

@l3x

Mapped 10 more points near Universal. Turkey Lake @ Lakewood Plaza Drive. Next to the K-Mart.

Signal between -108 & -115

Did not do any speed tests.

@l3x

Anybody else happen to only be getting EVDO Rev A. now? it appears eHRPD has gone dark.

Same here in Metrowest...Did have lte with no data yet now it's back to edvo rev a.

Anybody else happen to only be getting EVDO Rev A. now? it appears eHRPD has gone dark.

Same here in Metrowest...Did have lte with no data yet now it's back to edvo rev a.

Yep, I am seeing the same things up in Lake Mary. Speed tests continue to fail and switches in between the 'circle' and 3G. Hopefully this means progress!

Ive had this happen in Orange City before the tower got its tweaks.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

Well then! that means I should have LTE very soon over here in waterford lakes then. Mine is constantly doing that. However, I do notice that when it switches to LTE I can only get 1 bar in my apartment. But then it switches back to 3g and I have 3 bars....Any logic behind that?

• Like 1

Well then! that means I should have LTE very soon over here in waterford lakes then. Mine is constantly doing that. However, I do notice that when it switches to LTE I can only get 1 bar in my apartment. But then it switches back to 3g and I have 3 bars....Any logic behind that?

From what I've learned, correct me if I'm wrong, the signal bars are only displaying 1X signal. This is no indicator on 3g or even lte signal. Signal Check in the play store can easily help you find the correct signal values for each connection. The signal bars themselves vary widely on how they're displayed from Rom to Rom. Sense roms have six bars. Aosp has four. Aosp on my evolte generally doesn't show one bar until around -100db. I'm running mean bean and use signal check from the play store to give me a better idea of what's going on when my speeds drop.

From what I've learned, correct me if I'm wrong, the signal bars are only displaying 1X signal. This is no indicator on 3g or even lte signal. Signal Check in the play store can easily help you find the correct signal values for each connection. The signal bars themselves vary widely on how they're displayed from Rom to Rom. Sense roms have six bars. Aosp has four. Aosp on my evolte generally doesn't show one bar until around -100db. I'm running mean bean and use signal check from the play store to give me a better idea of what's going on when my speeds drop.