Not sure what all that means. Lol still hoping for LTE very soon. :D

Sorry, was on from mobile, wasn't aware you didnt have an android. . . but short answer, LTE is close

• Like 1

Was running a tad late for work this morning but noticed workers at the old dunlawton tower in port orange, 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4jaoagqedlr523/2013-06-24%2008.48.14.jpg (barely see the rope there) I pulled around to where the trucks were and didn't see anything giving me clues to who was doing the work.

I drove past this afternoon after work and they were gone but a long cable (looked like coax but probably a power cable) and the rope were still there in the middle of the empty field behind bee-line. The sites gate was closed and locked and on it says T-Mobile Towers with a notice about birds nests and a large crown castle logo. I'm not really sure whose on the very top, but the panels look sorta like sprints, I'm not really too sure.. I think this was the same people who did work at the tower near Reed Canal and Nova, I thought it was sprint before but there was not enough Ericsson RRU's to look like a sprint site. However there was a loose RRU in the center of the very top at old dunlawton, It doesn't look permanently there so it could have a chance..

Also the city's permit records show the permits for this site expire on the 30th, so another bump toward the possibility of it being sprint..

Wow, I gotta say that's the best LTE speed test I've seen so far. I think I saw someone get 38mbps download somewhere before, but this is the best in Orlando by far.

This was at EPCOT today.

That speed test is incredible. Definitely the best one I have seen too. THat must have been that "project" that guy was working on....If only he could work on a few "projects" near my apartment haha.

Still waiting here.  :blink: patiently.....

• Like 2

That speed test is incredible. Definitely the best one I have seen too. THat must have been that "project" that guy was working on....If only he could work on a few "projects" near my apartment haha.

Still waiting here.  :blink: patiently.....

It's coming we are all working long hours to make it happen. 

• Like 3

It's coming we are all working long hours to make it happen. 

Ooohh that's how you knew the Epcot LTE was ready to go, because you are working directly on the RRUs :)

I'll be sure to follow your posts closely ;)

Edited by sddabrow

Ooohh that's how you knew the Epcot LTE was ready to go, because you are working directly on the RUUs :)

I'll be sure to follow your posts closely ;)

Yes i was only standing 2 feet away from the RRU when I ran my speed test lol

• Like 1

Yes i was only standing 2 feet away from the RRU when I ran my speed test lol

is there much progress over here in Waterford lakes. This city is just so huge lol, so much to cover!

Thanks for workin so hard, we appreciate it :)... Or I do

• Like 1

is there much progress over here in Waterford lakes. This city is just so huge lol, so much to cover!

Thanks for workin so hard, we appreciate it :)... Or I do

I live in Waterford almost all sites have been prepped. Just a matter of time.

• Like 4

well that is awesome! Quick question. I switch between LTE and normal 3G throughout the day. When I do so, I go from around 3 bars in my house, to 1 with LTE. Hopefully I'll have higher coverage when it's launched then?

Wow, I gotta say that's the best LTE speed test I've seen so far. I think I saw someone get 38mbps download somewhere before, but this is the best in Orlando by far.

I pulled 34.85 down and 9.20 up today on the tower just north of Orange City city limits right near SR 472.

• Like 2

That is great to hear. Waterford area has been abysmal lately.

i think i posted 37.7mbs in this thread some pages back while on east colonial just before i95.

• Like 1