Samsung Galaxy Note 2

pyroscott

Hey, long time no see . :D

Well I'm always have it in my hands like a vise grip lol still when I read that someone else has dropped and messed up theirs it strikes a fear in my heart.

TS

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

LOL! Normally mine is in my hand and I've gotten quite good at pocketing it before doing anything.

There was a time I could juggle a whole lot at one time with a phone drop being the least of my concerns.

Now, I'll drop a carton of eggs before I drop my phone. :P

• Like 1

I dont use cases anymore. But I probably am jinxing myself.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 1

I dont use cases anymore. But I probably am jinxing myself.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

You probably are. As soon as I got my iPhone, I put it in an Otterbox Defender. I am not risking it this time.

Although I have a flip case on my Note 2, I have to be careful where I lay the Note on with the flip case folded back. The felt on the inside can pick up stuff that if i am not careful to brush off can scratch the glass. But it is still better protection than none at all.

TS

• Like 1

Although I have a flip case on my Note 2, I have to be careful where I lay the Note on with the flip case folded back. The felt on the inside can pick up stuff that if i am not careful to brush off can scratch the glass. But it is still better protection than none at all.

TS

I just use a screen protector along with my flip case and a modded thin case and it protects it from most things other than a 10 ft free fall :)

I'm so paranoid about scratching my iPhone even in the case, I kept the factory screen protectors on the front and back of my phone, and then just put the case over the top.

• Like 1

I am having a problem maybe someone can help me with...As a recent convert from iOS, I used to be able to type and iOS would fix my typing for me as I wrote..... android gives me the option but doesn't fix it automatically...help?

Well, my Note II is a little scratched now. It slipped out of my slacks pocket while I was getting out of the car and hit the pavement hard enough to dislodge the back cover and battery. Luckily, the screen is undamaged. Only damage is a few light scratches on the back that I can barely see and a larger scratch on one corner where the phone impacted the pavement. From now on, it's going inside a buttoned or zippered jacket pocket!

• Like 2

I am having a problem maybe someone can help me with...As a recent convert from iOS, I used to be able to type and iOS would fix my typing for me as I wrote..... android gives me the option but doesn't fix it automatically...help?

For some reason people state the Samsung keyboard doesn't auto correct. Mods have been out to enable it. I use Swiftkey as I like the customizations and predictions it brings.

Sent from my little Note2

For some reason people state the Samsung keyboard doesn't auto correct. Mods have been out to enable it. I use Swiftkey as I like the customizations and predictions it brings.

Sent from my little Note2

I prefer Swype and that has suggestion correction.

what if I want it to automatically correct like the iphone? Not a possibility??

Stock keyboard doesn't "auto correct" but you might find one in the play store that does.

So Google Wallet works only if you root the device on the Note 2. What are the chances that Google Wallet will be landing on the Note 2?

I don't think it needs to be rooted. Just load the APK but it does show up as unsupported device in google wallet. It works fine though.

I'm sure it will be pretty soon as the only thing needed is for Google to approve the use with that device. Everything is ready on the Samsung side.

Modded samsung keyboard with auto correct and 5th row for numbers is hard to beat... -.- was never one for touchscreen keyboards but this was sufficient enough for someone like me that came from a whole lot of hardware keyboards

so i am a late bloomer on the whole Galaxy Note 2, i get mine this Friday thru mail

Any good roms yall rocking? maybe like when listening with music, skip tracks using volume buttons?

background= i have/had Evo LTE with MeanBean Rom

so i am a late bloomer on the whole Galaxy Note 2, i get mine this Friday thru mail

Any good roms yall rocking? maybe like when listening with music, skip tracks using volume buttons?

background= i have/had Evo LTE with MeanBean Rom

CONGRATS!!!!! What color did you get?

• Like 1

CM10.1 is my favorite thus far, never used digi's stripped down ROM because I had already moved to AOSP

oooh imma try first a few tweaked out touchwiz, imma check out digi rom, whats it called?

CONGRATS!!!!! What color did you get?

i got the white color and already got a black otterbox commuter case

• Like 1

so far its rooted, added twrp, and loading up apps from TB, trying to see how stock feels for a day

soon about to update Kernal to all in one MA7 firmware

I spoke to my dedicated care rep today since I've been looking to upgrade 2 phones on my business plan. My original intention was to talk about pre-ordering the HTC One & get some feedback regarding whether the LG Optimus Elite or the Kyocera Torque would be the better option for my salesman since we still use Direct Connect. BUT THEN, my rep made me an offer I couldn't refuse...she said she could offer me a Note 2 for each line for $149 per phone.

Direct Connect? What Direct Connect? I have two Note 2s due to arrive on Thursday. Mobile to mobile is free now anyway right?

Just wanted to put it out there...speaking to someone at Sprint might get you the same deal if the price is what kept you from pulling the trigger.

I spoke to my dedicated care rep today since I've been looking to upgrade 2 phones on my business plan. My original intention was to talk about pre-ordering the HTC One & get some feedback regarding whether the LG Optimus Elite or the Kyocera Torque would be the better option for my salesman since we still use Direct Connect. BUT THEN, my rep made me an offer I couldn't refuse...she said she could offer me a Note 2 for each line for $149 per phone.

Direct Connect? What Direct Connect? I have two Note 2s due to arrive on Thursday. Mobile to mobile is free now anyway right?

Just wanted to put it out there...speaking to someone at Sprint might get you the same deal if the price is what kept you from pulling the trigger.

nice, thats a good deal

you wont be disappointed with Note 2s

so far everything just works really well!!!! i havent loaded any rom cause of it, i dont really see a need for it, besides the muti-window, it just does a lot and works very fluent!!!!!!!!

make sure to get

Signal Check Pro

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blueline.signalcheck

Android Sprint phones like my previous Evo LTE, would not display the actual signal strength "bars" are displayed measurements of 3G EVDO/eHRPD or 4G LTE. It will also show u on what type of connection you on, 1x, 3G, or 4G.

• Like 2