Samsung Galaxy Note 2

pyroscott

Ok, now I have to take back what I said in regards to MReiser's post...70 lines?!?! Please tell me you own a business, or have a REALLY large family plan. :P

Mine is a business plan, that's why I said 'only' 8 lines. If I had that many on a personal account, I'd think it was huge!

My personal plan is with Verizon & has 2 phones; wife & daughter.

It is a business account, that is how I have a dedicated care rep. I do, however, have a phone addiction and carry two phones with me daily. Also, I basically have the ability to upgrade my phone whenever I want so that doesn't help me with the phone addiction lol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Same here...hence the EVO LTE & Note 2. Probably overkill, and I'm fighting the urge to upgrade to the One next week. I need help.

It is a business account, that is how I have a dedicated care rep. I do, however, have a phone addiction and carry two phones with me daily. Also, I basically have the ability to upgrade my phone whenever I want so that doesn't help me with the phone addiction lol.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

LOL...I figured as well.

I've thought about adding lines to mine, but I really can't justify doing so at this point. Unless the Note III is so overwhelmingly awesome that I just have to have it. Or I could just wait until January when the wife's upgrade is available...but then I have to convince her to take over my Note II (she's an iphone gal). :td:

• Like 1

Mine is a business plan, that's why I said 'only' 8 lines. If I had that many on a personal account, I'd think it was huge!

My personal plan is with Verizon & has 2 phones; wife & daughter.

Yeah, I assumed that it was a personal account. lol

I user Forum Runner for sxtp, s4gru, and XDA, no issues.

I can't get past their ugly layout and big blue blocks on the threads. I like simple and black background on most things. Makes it easy on the eyes.

Sent from my little Note2

I can't get past their ugly layout and big blue blocks on the threads. I like simple and black background on most things. Makes it easy on the eyes.

What blue blocks?

ForumRunner_20130413_135346.png

[ATTACH]3057[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forum Runner

What blue blocks?

ForumRunner_20130413_135346.png

[ATTACH]3057[/ATTACH]

You have your background on torch mode so you can't see them.

Not sure what you mean by torch mode, just running default cm10.1 screen settings. It's on auto adjust so brightness is based on the light around me

Not sure what you mean by torch mode, just running default cm10.1 screen settings. It's on auto adjust so brightness is based on the light around me

White background on any app is torch mode to me.

i went on sprint site and got this piece of info

Version Release date Description of Enhancement/Fix ----------------- ---------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- L900VPAMC2 4/17/2013

- Waking a device with the home key incorrectly brings up the Recently Used

applications screen

- Home Screen security updates

source=

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/samsung/samsung_galaxy_note_ii/blog/2013/04/17/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-software-updates

That's S4GRU Yellow. I have Forum Runner set default with that color when using S4GRU. It's that color for any user, unless they manually override a color in the settings. But if they go to another site in FR, it defaults back to the periwinkle blue color.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Today I got an alert for new update

anasuter.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Pull the update zip file before you flash. Or pull a logcat before rebooting. I'm sure several people would like to churn through it, including myself.

Pull the update zip file before you flash. Or pull a logcat before rebooting. I'm sure several people would like to churn through it, including myself.

on the note 2, is it the same location as other phones,

root of phone, data/local

Aiight, here's a question for you Note 2 users

MA7 vs LK8 vs MC2 modems?

any one here from southern california have any recommendations? Reason i asked i recently upgraded to MC2 i get less 4G LTE in San Diego, i kinda feel like its Evo LTE all over again LOL

so perhaps wondering about others here experience with modems of Note 2, i am definitely going back to MA7 modem because i hate to change between too many times to avoid doing something wrong