Samsung Galaxy Note 2

pyroscott

What's new in it? I have not read any thing about it.

People are reporting faster performance, less delay between when the screen comes on after pressing power. Some Spacebook notifications working on lock screen. A few other things. It is an upgrade to Android 4.1.2 as well.

Sent from a little old Note 2

• Like 1

People are reporting faster performance, less delay between when the screen comes on after pressing power. Some Spacebook notifications working on lock screen. A few other things. It is an upgrade to Android 4.1.2 as well.

I look forward to it. All except facebook stuff.

Has anyone been able to port the multi view feature to the galaxy nexus yet?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

That's a good question bro lol. And when did u get a Gnex lol

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Has anyone been able to port the multi view feature to the galaxy nexus yet?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

It's unlikely that this will be ported over. I am not saying never, but it would likely take an extreme amount of work. That being said I haven't taken the time to look at the mod yet.

Sent from a phone using an application. That's pretty cool.

That's a good question bro lol. And when did u get a Gnex lol

Since Sprint excahnged my Viper for one on Black Friday.

It's unlikely that this will be ported over. I am not saying never, but it would likely take an extreme amount of work. That being said I haven't taken the time to look at the mod yet.

Sent from a phone using an application. That's pretty cool.

If it does get ported over to the GS3, then it's just that much closer to the GNex.

Since Sprint excahnged my Viper for one on Black Friday.

If it does get ported over to the GS3, then it's just that much closer to the GNex.

Lol yeah I got mine on the 30th traded in my s2. So couldn't take the lack of development huh

Lol yeah I got mine on the 30th traded in my s2. So couldn't take the lack of development huh

Nope. The overheating issues were driving me insane. But frankly, I'd rather have a GS3 or the Note 2.

Put the new update on my note 2. Works good with no issues.

They took the PRL Write function off the ##data# screen! Going to have to work on that. Had to make my own rom with the few mods and I wanted and bloat cleaned out.

Put the new update on my note 2. Works good with no issues.

They took the PRL Write function off the ##data# screen! Going to have to work on that. Had to make my own rom with the few mods and I wanted and bloat cleaned out.

There is a new update? Uh oh. I love my PRL Write function. I don't want to give that up. I guess I will have to let that update pass me by.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

There is a new update? Uh oh. I love my PRL Write function. I don't want to give that up. I guess I will have to let that update pass me by.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

clearly benedict arnold is now a member... time to keep the in-house info over in the premier sponsor / staff forums

clearly benedict arnold is now a member... time to keep the in-house info over in the premier sponsor / staff forums

I must be really dense tonight. I have no idea what you're getting at.

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

There is a new update? Uh oh. I love my PRL Write function. I don't want to give that up. I guess I will have to let that update pass me by. Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

I did some digging through the code in the ##DATA# menu and sure enough, it used to just look for VMU as the sales code, now it looks for SPR and VMU and skips over the PRL Write on the menu. Simple fix if you are rooted though.

• Like 3

Just wanted to detour for a sec and share that I bought a note II on eBay and sold my gs3 and accessories. Loving it! In hand feel, screen quality and sound....... it feels more like a jumbo successor of the galaxy 2 epic blablabla than the big brother of the gs3. Got really lucky .... The note will cost me right at $210 after subtracting my profit from the gs3. (And have to add back the $99 I paid for the gs3). I was frankly surprised as it sold in less than 12 hours for my buy it now price.

• Like 2

Just wanted to detour for a sec and share that I bought a note II on eBay and sold my gs3 and accessories. Loving it! In hand feel, screen quality and sound....... it feels more like a jumbo successor of the galaxy 2 epic blablabla than the big brother of the gs3. Got really lucky .... The note will cost me right at $210 after subtracting my profit from the gs3. (And have to add back the $99 I paid for the gs3). I was frankly surprised as it sold in less than 12 hours for my buy it now price.

You've got me beat by $9... Mine cost me $219 at Best Buy after using an $80 gift card I was given last week. Only problem is they didn't have the titanium gray in stock at any locations in my area, so they had to ship it from their warehouse. Should be delivered on Friday, and I can hardly wait!

• Like 1

You've got me beat by $9... Mine cost me $219 at Best Buy after using an $80 gift card I was given last week. Only problem is they didn't have the titanium gray in stock at any locations in my area, so they had to ship it from their warehouse. Should be delivered on Friday, and I can hardly wait!

First 24 hours with it : "oh my it's so big... I don't know if it right"

Second 24 hours: " oh my it's so big.... And so right!"

• Like 1

First 24 hours with it : "oh my it's so big... I don't know if it right"

Second 24 hours: " oh my it's so big.... And so right!"

You are just baiting me for jokes, right?

AJ

• Like 3