Network Vision/LTE - West Washington Market (Seattle/Puget Sound Region)

drlovety

Anybody hear anymore information? Unfortunately it doesn't look to be coming soon. I found this on the "Bring Sprint LTE to Seattle" facebook page written from the horse's mouth. To sum it up...they state work has not started in West Washington yet. Sorry for the bad news. http://m.facebook.com/WeWantSprint4gLteInSeattle?id=412498305489549&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FWeWantSprint4gLteInSeattle&_rdr#!/story.php?story_fbid=430176217055091&id=412498305489549&refid=17

Edited by Pocketweezer

Anybody hear anymore information? Unfortunately it doesn't look to be coming soon. I found this on the "Bring Sprint LTE to Seattle" facebook page written from the horse's mouth. To sum it up...they state work has not started in West Washington yet. Sorry for the bad news. http://m.facebook.co...489549&refid=17

But work has started in West Washington. We know this for a fact. There are many (20+) sites that are actively being worked on in the Seattle and West Washington area, and there should be sites live within the month. We even have these sites mapped out in our sponsors section.

• Like 1

Anybody hear anymore information? Unfortunately it doesn't look to be coming soon. I found this on the "Bring Sprint LTE to Seattle" facebook page written from the horse's mouth. To sum it up...they state work has not started in West Washington yet. Sorry for the bad news. http://m.facebook.com/WeWantSprint4gLteInSeattle?id=412498305489549&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FWeWantSprint4gLteInSeattle&_rdr#!/story.php?story_fbid=430176217055091&id=412498305489549&refid=17

Doesn't mean anything. Customer service and retail store agents are pretty much the last to know anything. Some will speculate based on what they see or hear from customers, but most tow the official line that there is no concrete information regarding the launch of LTE in Seattle. Some customer will be the first to know as they see the 4G icon pop in and out, then Sprint will officially announce Seattle, and finally agents who read their updates will know the launch is coming.

any news about Olympia/Lacey Area?

I saw a post that said Ft.Lewis is getting..

also

NV/LTE is under way now. Over in our Sponsor section we have maps showing which sites are in Progress right now in the West Washington market. Additionally, we show maps of when sites are complete and accepted by Sprint from the OEM. They are a little behind schedule, but work has started.

Robert

where is this sponsor section..?

Edited by dhlee528

I woke this morning to find I'm roaming at my home on McChord Air Base. I usually get a good signal and this is the first time I've seen it. Is this a good sign?

Probably. Work is under way in the area.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Took my wife's phone to sprint to get replaced and I asked about any LTE updates. Initially I got the canned answer about middle of the year but started talking about towers around here getting worked on. The other rep spoke up and said that Tacoma and Lakewood will be up before Seattle. He said a March time frame. Bad news for Seattle but good news for us in Tacoma and Lakewood. I was at the Sprint store in the Lakewood town center.

I guess at 2am they shut it off or we've been lied to, but if someone else could try to verify that would be cool.

You can't lie to Sensorly. It was active when the Sensorly user drove through there. However, since no Western Washington sites showed up in our update today, the site would have had to been testing.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

How long is the testing phase?

Each site will be tested individually. Once the site in question passes inspection, it will no longer be testing, but will be active. And like Decal says, it could be days or weeks. In some rare instances, even months.

Each site will be tested individually. Once the site in question passes inspection, it will no longer be testing, but will be active. And like Decal says, it could be days or weeks. In some rare instances, even months.

Rob, I don't have a decal on my body :P

• Like 1

Well I'm glad things have progressed over here, hopefully it will only be days or weeks til we get a few sights up, and not months.

I live in Kent and have gotten an LTE signal off and on over the last week, mostly at night after 7:00pm and going away at about 6:00 in the morning. Been looking for more information on it and just found this forum tonight! Will post screen shot as soon as I figure out how.

• Like 3