Network Vision/LTE - West Washington Market (Seattle/Puget Sound Region)

drlovety

...and then tonight's check shows me back on EVDO after being on eHRPD most of the day.

For some reason that makes no sense to my pea brain. :(

Sent from Photon Q LTE - Tapatalk

...and then tonight's check shows me back on EVDO after being on eHRPD most of the day.

Most likely just testing. It'll come back soon.

I had this issue a lot on the Photon. It would go back to EVDO, but all my other devices were on eHRPD. However, if I cycled through airplane mode it would come back.

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

I've cycled through airplane mode (stayed at least a minute) a number of times, even changed cell sites, insists I'm on EvDo.

I'm sure it will change again. It just surprised me that it actually flip-flops like that, even at this early stage.

Hrmmm...

• Like 1

I've cycled through airplane mode (stayed at least a minute) a number of times, even changed cell sites, insists I'm on EvDo.

I'm sure it will change again. It just surprised me that it actually flip-flops like that, even at this early stage.

Hrmmm...

It definitely comes and goes in markets too.

Robert

eHRPD has been live in Butler, PA for a little while now, but its hit and miss. If I try connecting to eHRPD now, I won't get a data connection as I use to. If anything, I noticed faster download speeds, and faster ping times, but I'm guessing the faster download speeds are due to NV upgrades, not eHRPD

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Forum Runner

I've been seeing faster speeds for the last several weeks here in Kirkland. The fastest I've seen is just over 2Mbps. I spend much of the time between Juanita and the 520/405. Hopefully it just keeps getting better.

• Like 2

Work has indeed started a few weeks ago. We have a new source in the Puget Sound area. Some good news coming soon.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have been getting ehrpd signals from north seattle through south central seattle. Today, I stopped by a Sprint store and asked a representative for an ETA on LTE.

She let me know that as of last week, Sprint reps were allowed to tell customers that the launch would happen in February. Since then however, their policy is to deny knowledge and keep things "hush hush"

I am thinking that the first LTE signals may light up Seattle imminently. Although I am worried since Seattle has not been mentioned in any public release made by Sprint.

Thoughts?

I have been getting ehrpd signals from north seattle through south central seattle. Today, I stopped by a Sprint store and asked a representative for an ETA on LTE.

She let me know that as of last week, Sprint reps were allowed to tell customers that the launch would happen in February. Since then however, their policy is to deny knowledge and keep things "hush hush"

I am thinking that the first LTE signals may light up Seattle imminently. Although I am worried since Seattle has not been mentioned in any public release made by Sprint.

Thoughts?

Work is under way now. Signals will probably start appearing in a few weeks. All over the place in isolated locations. Growing a little more every week. February is likely their target launch month. However, Sprint doesn't want these types of dates to be public. That way they have flexibility if things slip. And lots of slips have happened. So they probably issued memos asking employees to stop blabbing.

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

Work is under way now. Signals will probably start appearing in a few weeks. All over the place in isolated locations. Growing a little more every week. February is likely their target launch month. However, Sprint doesn't want these types of dates to be public. That way they have flexibility if things slip. And lots of slips have happened. So they probably issued memos asking employees to stop blabbing.

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

Do you know which part in Seattle they will start testing?

Do you know which part in Seattle they will start testing?

All over the place. They are currently working in the Hwy 167 corridor South of Auburn, an urban location in Tacoma, in Kitsap south of Bremerton, at Ft. Lewis and near Lake Sammamish in King County. And the ones the week before were all over the place too.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

It's in Tacoma' date=' trust me it smells down there, I'd rather stick with 3g then ever smell that stink[/quote']

Yeah, I spent a year at Ft Lewis... talk about gloomy. The teriaki place in tillicum was awesome though.