Current Sprint PRLs

halcyoncmdr

Poor digiblur.. now that it's fixed, he will be back to unusable LTE speeds. Talk about an unselfish move!

-Mike

I got a good chuckle out of this

I would still like to know how or what happened on Sprints side of things out of curiousity

• Like 1

Glad to hear everyone is back to normal now.  Hats off to the PRL group on fixing this issue quickly, it took a bit of effort to get on track but we got there with them.  Thanks to everyone that sent your phone numbers so I could forward them to the folks investigating the issue.  It was a big help! 

I don't know what the issue was nor am I going to lay blame or dwell on the issue, all that matters is it is fixed and behind us now.  I did ask what the issue was but I assume it will be like your ISP or electric company, they'll never tell you the reason of the outage. 

Thanks for all the reports and information on this.  The masses here came together to show them the problem.  This is what makes S4GRU.com such a great place! 

• Like 15

Glad to hear everyone is back to normal now. Hats off to the PRL group on fixing this issue quickly, it took a bit of effort to get on track but we got there with them. Thanks to everyone that sent your phone numbers so I could forward them to the folks investigating the issue. It was a big help!

I don't know what the issue was nor am I going to lay blame or dwell on the issue, all that matters is it is fixed and behind us now. I did ask what the issue was but I assume it will be like your ISP or electric company, they'll never tell you the reason of the outage.

Thanks for all the reports and information on this. The masses here came together to show them the problem. This is what makes S4GRU.com such a great place!

Today I realized the power that S4GRU.com wields in the world. Shit got handled.

• Like 5

Hmm... a certain site across the street from me is still broken after 13+ months. I'm not doing good in that dept. ;)

maybe you should just go over and fix it your self might be quicker? I remember you saying you liked climbing in the dark?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

maybe you should just go over and fix it your self might be quicker? I remember you saying you liked climbing in the dark?

No thanks. Have to keep at record squeaky clean due to my job. They did call me back on a ticket again with the site. They are sending the ticket back to Ericsson again for repair. They sent it Monday already and said it'd because it isn't NV. Nope. Wrong answer. Fix it.

No thanks. Have to keep at record squeaky clean due to my job. They did call me back on a ticket again with the site. They are sending the ticket back to Ericsson again for repair. They sent it Monday already and said it'd because it isn't NV. Nope. Wrong answer. Fix it.

Get your new friends at the "PRL team" to handle it, they seemed to respond quickly to your requests!

would they even notice...it being fixed that is. I'd be down but I have some issues with heights... Hopefully they get that thing fixed before 5g comes out!!

I have a question, and I'm sure it's been answered before: what controls the LTE band priority/LTE band access on an iPhone? Is it the prl or a carrier settings update?

I don't know for sure, but I'd assume it's something like a carrier update. The same way a network profile update can adjust all of those types of settings on any other Sprint device.