halcyoncmdr

Current Sprint PRLs

Just manually updated my Nexus 5 from 55016 to 55017; I never got pushed the 6xxxx PRL apparently.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Maybe they want everyone off the lte network so they can do some sort of nationwide software upgrade for lte components? I'm totally guessing here.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Maybe they want everyone off the lte network so they can do some sort of nationwide software upgrade for lte components? A random total guess.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Interesting idea, wonder if the PRL updates relate to vendor markets. Utah is a Samsung market 

Maybe they want everyone off the lte network so they can do some sort of nationwide software upgrade for lte components? I'm totally guessing here.Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

The problem with that theory is that at this stage the only people that are on 60657 are us S4GRU folk that manually updated our PRL as soon as we heard there was a new version out. The masses of Sprint iPhone users are still enjoying LTE on 51098.

The problem with that theory is that at this stage the only people that are on 60657 are us S4GRU folk that manually updated our PRL as soon as we heard there was a new version out. The masses of Sprint iPhone users are still enjoying LTE on 51098.

Mine updated automatically, I hadn't done an ##update# in quite awhile

Interesting idea, wonder if the PRL updates relate to vendor markets. Utah is a Samsung market

I am in the Charlotte market, which is an Alcatel-Lucent market, and I have been updated to this new prl.

I sent an email to Dan, and here's a screenshot showing my PRL at 60657

Posted Image

I never went to 60657...I went from 55016 to 55017.....hmmm...

I lied....Just did PRL update again, and forced to 60657....wtf?

I lied....Just did PRL update again, and forced to 60657....wtf?

Users in the LG G2 thread are reporting if you keep forcing PRL updates, it hops back and forth between 60657 and 55017. I am guessing that someone hit the wrong button at Sprint and 60657 wasn't supposed to be dug up from the archives and pushed out.

My Nexus 5 was on 55016 and went to 55017 when I forced an update. Tried forcing an update several more times and it kept saying "No update available".

-Mike

Users in the LG G2 thread are reporting if you keep forcing PRL updates, it hops back and forth between 60657 and 55017. I am guessing that someone hit the wrong button at Sprint and 60657 wasn't supposed to be dug up from the archives and pushed out.

My Nexus 5 was on 55016 and went to 55017 when I forced an update. Tried forcing an update several more times and it kept saying "No update available".

-Mike

I've been trying to Update PRL for past 10 minutes and I keep getting: "No PRL Updates Available"

I just checked a co-worker's iPhone and he's still on LTE.

If anyone with the 60657 PRL virus wants to join the investigation please PM the phone number to me as I'm working with a contact.  The more numbers/devices the better.  If you don't want to send the phone number I can understand the privacy concern. 

If anyone with the 60657 PRL virus wants to join the investigation please PM the phone number to me as I'm working with a contact. The more numbers/devices the better. If you don't want to send the phone number I can understand the privacy concern.

Digi, I'm sure you're a busy man, but I suggest that *you* become Sprint's PRL team...after this situation I'm confident that whatever you do would be far superior to anything the existing team is capable of...

• Like 5

Digi, I'm sure you're a busy man, but I suggest that *you* become Sprint's PRL team...after this situation I'm confident that whatever you do would be far superior to anything the existing team is capable of...

I wish they would! ;)  Would be right up my alley. 

TO EVERYONE that has 60657.  Please force another Update PRL on your device and see if the problem is corrected.  Let me know as I'm reporting things back to my contact.

• Like 3

I wish they would! ;) Would be right up my alley.

TO EVERYONE that has 60657. Please force another Update PRL on your device and see if the problem is corrected. Let me know as I'm reporting things back to my contact.

Updating again fixed my isssue on g2

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

As lurker here, did PRL update on Iphone 5 and got the 60657 with no LTE. Called and got a service rep who did not understand what happened and tried to push what he said was 51099 but kept getting the 60657. He finally pushed 2011 to me which gives me LTE again but no 800 SMR (this is listed as a temporary world phone PRL with LTE no 800 and some are getting this one it seems with the Nexus). He started a ticket. At least I have LTE unless the system pushes the other one again.

Lenny

I have 51099 on my iPhone 5 now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

51099 on my iPhone 5 as well. Not in an LTE area so I can't tell you if I can connect or not.

51099 now on iphone 5S, mine was sent from a Sprint Tech that called me back as a follow up and not via ##update# 

Good here! Just tried PRL pushing again to see if it stays and it still at 55017...Just FYI On LG G2

Just updated...51099 on iPhone 5, LTE is back for me.

Many thanks to digiblur for taking the lead.

Just got 51099 on my i5. LTE is working again. Wow. Thanks digiblur!!

I wonder of this PRL will allow 1x800?