Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

sehyza4u.jpg

atuquhe7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: had a b26 shot somewhere. Crap.

The sites from those screenshots have been LTE for a while. No new developments downtown except band 41.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The sites from those screenshots have been LTE for a while. No new developments downtown except band 41.

I had a grab of the B26 site I connected to -- I was hoping it was XXXXXXXX. I'll be downtown again on Monday; I'll check again...

I had a grab of the B26 site I connected to -- I was hoping it was -snip-. I'll be downtown again on Monday; I'll check again...

Might wanna delete that site id.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Might wanna delete that site id.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Getting used to Tapatalk and didn't remember where I was. Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also does anyone know how coverage is doing at the Lake around Osage Beach/Dam area? And is there any coverage at all heading out Hwy 50?

From what I've heard not so well yet and I believe you leave Sprint native after Union and don't get back until close to Jefferson City

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Also does anyone know how coverage is doing at the Lake around Osage Beach/Dam area?  And is there any coverage at all heading out Hwy 50?

I mean no disrespect in this post but you are a sponsor and have access to the map to see what coverage is like up there. Also use Sensorly to how the coverage is in the area you will be.

Also does anyone know how coverage is doing at the Lake around Osage Beach/Dam area? And is there any coverage at all heading out Hwy 50?

First off, this is my home area so I'll do my best to help you out. You won't have LTE until you get by ecc(towers further out by 44 aren't upgraded yet...). I

have an n5 so understand that your results might be a bit less successful depending on what phone you have. Heading to Jeff city the other day I kept 3g the whole trip, excluding one brief portion where I dropped to roaming for about 3ish minutes. In some spots in wasn't very great 3g but I was able to stream Pandora the whole way. If you have any other specific questions about franklin county you can reply here or PM me, as far as I know I'm our sole person in this area regularly.

I had a grab of the B26 site I connected to -- I was hoping it was XXXXXXXX. I'll be downtown again on Monday; I'll check again...

Here's the site I grabbed at the stadium.

a9y7adyh.jpg

First off, this is my home area so I'll do my best to help you out. You won't have LTE until you get by ecc(towers further out by 44 aren't upgraded yet...). I

have an n5 so understand that your results might be a bit less successful depending on what phone you have. Heading to Jeff city the other day I kept 3g the whole trip, excluding one brief portion where I dropped to roaming for about 3ish minutes. In some spots in wasn't very great 3g but I was able to stream Pandora the whole way. If you have any other specific questions about franklin county you can reply here or PM me, as far as I know I'm our sole person in this area regularly.

I will be Happy to keep Pandora most of the way.  Guess Netflix for the kid on my wifes phone will be out of the question though.  

I will be Happy to keep Pandora most of the way. Guess Netflix for the kid on my wifes phone will be out of the question though.

In some spots, yes it will be. I'd preload some movies or tv shows on a flash drive/SD card. There were places I pulled LTE down highway 50. I should've clarified a bit better, I always at least had 3g excluding the one spot.

I hope this means that we can expect b41 will start working in, at a minimum, all of the places that have wimax coverage.

And we ain't there yet.

B26 at Beaumont and antire exit before valley park. Another gap is filled in down

i44. Sprint is really pushing out b26 and pumping coverage up in key areas like highways!

yge2a9u7.jpg

• Like 1

LTE at the galleria flies, I'm a tad surprised. u2yqu4uj.jpg

What band were you on?

Good 'ole band 25, I'm still on it wandering around the area.