Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

u2anedas.jpg5umesu4y.jpg

Holiday shopping at the outlet mall in Chesterfield (premium, by 64/40), holding b41 inside most stores and held it just about everywhere in the bottoms. This was my lowest speed today, it was usually hovering around 25mbs down.

u2anedas.jpg5umesu4y.jpg

Holiday shopping at the outlet mall in Chesterfield (premium, by 64/40), holding b41 inside most stores and held it just about everywhere in the bottoms. This was my lowest speed today, it was usually hovering around 25mbs down.

That second screen shot is B25.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

That second screen shot is B25.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The engineering screen? I must have caught it switching, it was a fringe signal.

Speedtest shot shows -94 for LTE

I left the test open and screen shot it later. I was suddenly onset with things to hold, that's what I get for going shopping with a female lol.

The Signal Check screenshot is of band 25. Notice that the GCI starts with 056. That's your tip off.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Unless 056 ends with the 1A, 1B or 19, right? By the grand basin was getting 25 downish on B41.

Unless 056 ends with the 1A, 1B or 19, right? By the grand basin was getting 25 downish on B41.

If it ends with the 1A, 1B or 19 in our market it is B26. 056 without that at the end is B25.

http://www.cnet.com/news/sprint-tests-out-family-data-plan-other-discounted-offers-scoop/

"Unlimited data customers in Chicago and Minneapolis are eligible for annual upgrades, while West Michigan customers will have to pay a $5 fee each month for their annual upgrade."

Anyone else read anything about this?

I would hope sprint would win in one of their own stores lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The kicker was Verizon failing the test. I've never ever seen that before.

Since the launch of B26 I have gotten LTE where Verizon can't get it in St. Charles. I make sure to point it out when I show them stuff on Instagram and they say how do you have service in here. 

• Like 3

azyny7ud.jpgutesypub.jpgugujabu5.jpg

Picked up some B26 in the valley today, and here's the b41 I was getting the other day. I got an engineering screen to make sure.

Who's our backhaul provider? There's some contractors (in unmarked trucks) pulling fiber really close to the two sites near my house that need it. I wish I had time to stop and talk to the contractors..

Who's our backhaul provider? There's some contractors (in unmarked trucks) pulling fiber really close to the two sites near my house that need it. I wish I had time to stop and talk to the contractors..

Premiere has that info. Not sure if I'm allowed to say it here. There are 2.

Premiere has that info. Not sure if I'm allowed to say it here. There are 2.

Hmm, well hopefully someone who knows if that's allowed can. Its making me antsy driving by them every day lol:).

Is there any significance to the fact that SignalCheck is showing I've been on EV-DO instead of eHPRD for the past week? It occurs on 3 towers in Chesterfield that I am frequently connected to and that don't yet have NV upgrades.

Speed seems a bit on the low side and my battery is draining pretty fast these days, but those could be unrelated.

Is there any significance to the fact that SignalCheck is showing I've been on EV-DO instead of eHPRD for the past week? It occurs on 3 towers in Chesterfield that I am frequently connected to and that don't yet have NV upgrades.

Speed seems a bit on the low side and my battery is draining pretty fast these days, but those could be unrelated.

No real significance. Happens to me all the time.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Picked up b26 in two new spots today. First is at the grey summit exit on 44, the odd thing is I normally get a -70 to -80dbm b25 signal there but it wouldn't connect to b25 for anything. The second is down in the valley, over by south etheron road and the rail road tracks. It held a good distance back into the boonies though.

jydyzuqu.jpgru4atavy.jpg

• Like 1