Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Was at Busch Stadium tonight for the game and had band 41 but wasn't to great. Had -112 dBm and pulled around 3.8 down with a ping over 100. Very weak signal but my nexus 5 connected with no problems.

Did you check your engineering screen to verify you are on B41?

• Like 1

Did you check your engineering screen to verify you are on B41?

-112 on B41 isn't as bad as the same level on 25/26. That said, you should have gotten way better throughput on b41 at that level. Are you certain you had band 41 and weren't getting 25/26 from another site?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Two weeks ago I got 40+ down on band41 at Busch. But i was in the upper decks. One of those times being in the uppers was an advantage. Looked like no one else was on band41. I had to force lte cause otherwise it wouldn't connect to band41. Maybe they fixed the efcab issue so now everyone (with a triband device) is on band41.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I did not check my engineering screen just went by scp. Im thinking it had to be though because my friends that were with me on iPhone 5c didn't have any LTE the whole game until we left.

I did not check my engineering screen just went by scp. Im thinking it had to be though because my friends that were with me on iPhone 5c didn't have any LTE the whole game until we left.

What baseband are you running on your phone? Also the N5 is suppose to be the best RF performer out of Sprint devices. 

I don't know now I'm not so sure if it was or not I guess I need to check the engineering screen more often. The reason I say that is scp was saying I was on band 41 now but when I went into engineering it said band 25. Either way I'm kinda disappointed unless band 41 coverage or speeds will improve at the stadium.

I don't know now I'm not so sure if it was or not I guess I need to check the engineering screen more often. The reason I say that is scp was saying I was on band 41 now but when I went into engineering it said band 25. Either way I'm kinda disappointed unless band 41 coverage or speeds will improve at the stadium.

That is actually pretty spectacular for a stadium full of patrons! Typically a DAS is setup to handle stadiums of people, if with a weak signal you were still able to pull nearly 4mb/sec, that in itself, is awesome. Most carriers go DOA during crowded events.

Completely stock so I'm on the .13 radio.

Reason I asked is like MC_Gusto said and I have also had to do at the stadium we had to force LTE Only to connect to the nearby tower and I myself pulled 45mb down myself. 

Busch Stadium is on track for a WiFi install during the all-star break. Post-break, you should get complimentary WiFi as a part of your admission to the game.

After all, MLB wants people connecting and talking about the game/game experience...

evedy4ez.jpg

B26 on old highway 100 that fills in a pretty big gap in LTE coverage!

• Like 1

B26 on old highway 100 that fills in a pretty big gap in LTE coverage!

Do you have your log? 

Do you have your log?

According to signal check I have it turned on. I'll try to pull it and PM it when I get home.

Do you have your log?

Pm'd my log and it turns out I actually picked up b26 in two spots down highway 100.

I have been driving around for days thinking my lte connection has been so much better... Just realized I had b26 off.... Doh.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk