Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I was having issues for about a week or so at home near the St Peters police department but it has been working beautifully the last few days now

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Where were you when you got the second one?

I am still on it in the basement of Charles Pub and Grill on 94 (1st Capitol Dr) about half mile North of 70

I was in the St Charles Mattingly's tonight and B26 was strong and fast. Much better than the marginal B25 I usually get.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

For the past day or so I haven't been able to connect to band 26. Do they have it off or something?

What area because I was on Band 26 pretty much all evening yesterday in St Charles and St Peters I'm on 25 at home 50 feet from the tower

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What area because I was on Band 26 pretty much all evening yesterday in St Charles and St Peters I'm on 25 at home 50 feet from the tower

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I live near Hwy N and Sommers Rd and use to get band 26 if i forced lte. Now the past day I haven't even seen my phone try to connect to it.

I live near Hwy N and Sommers Rd and use to get band 26 if i forced lte. Now the past day I haven't even seen my phone try to connect to it.

I had the same the last few says at work but this afternoon its back and without eCSFB issues!

For the past day or so I haven't been able to connect to band 26. Do they have it off or something? 

I connected on my way to work this morning. I don't get it at work yet so can't help you.

I connected on my way to work this morning. I don't get it at work yet so can't help you.

I had the same the last few says at work but this afternoon its back and without eCSFB issues!

Wow now that I say something now its connecting fine without forcing LTE.

B26 by riverport. So says engineering. Scp says b41 again though...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

They are B26 Signal Check sometimes gets stuck switching bands on certain phones and will report incorrectly but the GCI confirms they are B26

Usable LTE at the stadium! B25 & B26 are doing pretty well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be nice if you had triband to tell us if it was ecsfb. Also can we see your engineering screen?

Speed?

Decent for what I need to do - I can send text messages & whatnot.

zapa4upe.jpg

Be nice if you had triband to tell us if it was ecsfb. Also can we see your engineering screen?

sehyza4u.jpg

atuquhe7.jpg

Edit: had a b26 shot somewhere. Crap.