Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Yeah I'm hoping I get the OTA before then. Im just to freaked out to flash it myself. All i hope for this time is usable data.

Assuming you are unlocked, you can flash the OTA package in recovery. You're not really at any risk of damage to the phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Assuming you are unlocked, you can flash the OTA package in recovery. You're not really at any risk of damage to the phone.

Im actually not unlocked thats why I wanted to wait for the OTA so i don't loose any data.

Im actually not unlocked thats why I wanted to wait for the OTA so i don't loose any data.

Actually I forgot about this, but you don't have to be unlocked to sideload an OTA. If you want I can walk you through it in a PM.

Actually I forgot about this, but you don't have to be unlocked to sideload an OTA. If you want I can walk you through it in a PM.

Will I lose data? It would be cool if you showed me how. But I just did a clean install of windows on my laptop so I'm waiting for 163 updates to download.

Will I lose data? It would be cool if you showed me how. But I just did a clean install of windows on my laptop so I'm waiting for 163 updates to download.

Nope you won't loose data. It's just like an OTA

Anyone have any information on the sites in new melle and defiance. I see new melle is 3g accepted, I'm assuming waiting on back haul to go to 4g. Defiance is still legacy. Thanks in advance..

You should post in the sponsor thread when discussing sponsor level info.

This is probably a stupid question, but am I supposed to be able to get 800 on a non tri-band GS4? Picked this up briefly near Olive and Appalachian Trl in Chesterfield.

3u8amage.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

This is probably a stupid question, but am I supposed to be able to get 800 on a non tri-band GS4? Picked this up briefly near Olive and Appalachian Trl in Chesterfield.

3u8amage.jpg

Yes 1x800 but not Lte 800 most sprint phones can do voice 800

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Does anyone know why the LTE site at the Family Arena seems to be IP banned from S4GRU? Unless its not and there was just some kind of maintenance going on when I got this message:

vymedyja.jpg

Edit: tapatalk would not let me log in and every page on s4gru.com redirected there.

Does anyone know why the LTE site at the Family Arena seems to be IP banned from S4GRU? Unless its not and there was just some kind of maintenance going on when I got this message:

vymedyja.jpg

Edit: tapatalk would not let me log in and every page on s4gru.com redirected there.

There are a few floating IP addresses that are banned thanks to a few rogue members. Usually an airplane mode toggle will get you a new IP and you won't have that problem anymore. 

• Like 1

There are a few floating IP addresses that are banned thanks to rouge members.

Yes, rouge members, Magenta members, Big Red members, etc., can be problematic.

AJ

gurapupy.jpg

Band 41 in the outlet mall, this crap flies!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What exactly makes a site "turbo"? More spectrum available or what? Also I got my first experience of band 26, and 41 today.

Better back haul

• Like 1

Just wait til you get a good connection on a "turbo" site

Well it was a -108dbm signal level, so I thought that was the reason. Either way I'm nice to see the extra spectrum to offload during peak hours.

Hence why I said good connection :P

Whoops I completely missed that when I read it. I guess I shouldn't try to eat steak and catch up on my reading at the same time...those food coma's:P.