Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Looks like it time to drop my slow overpriced uverse for charter.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I just can't stand Charter.  We had them years ago and had nothing but issues.  Every few months they would come out and "make adjustments" at their box down the street because we kept getting random outages.  Their customer service was horrible.  I've preferred uverse TV to Charter.....and uverse's internet has been extremely reliable for me too (although it doesn't have the higher speeds Charter offers). 

evyjehe9.jpgnubu3y8y.jpg

B26 in between pacific and eureka Missouri. It fills in a dead spot on the highway!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Anybody having problems connecting to LTE this morning? 20 mile drive to work toggling airplane mode and nothing. Phone is reading EV-DO entire trip.

Anybody having problems connecting to LTE this morning? 20 mile drive to work toggling airplane mode and nothing. Phone is reading EV-DO entire trip.

I think there is a nationwide outage. No LTE here in Tampa and another member reporting same in Jacksonville.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I think there is a nationwide outage. No LTE here in Tampa and another member reporting same in Jacksonville.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Thanks. Sprint is going to take some heat for this

they must have been doing a ton of ecsfb updates in the last couple days, general lte seems to be almost back to 'normal' coverage, new b41 seems to active 270 & manchester to olive, and previous b41 in arnold and 270/olive seem to be back to normal.

still drop to 3g around 270 & gravois though.

gonna switch back to n5 from m8 and see if the nexus is working better on the new radio.

So the new charter speed boost crap has extended out into other county's. My friend in union went from 30mb down to 112down and my grandpa in valley park went from 60ishmb down with a 10 ping to 253down and a 2 ping. Hilarious thing is he only uses it for online poker, and that's hardly ever.

Little off topic, anyone going to the saint Louis hadoop user group tonight?

What is that?

Monthly tech users group were people come to learn and discuss hadoop and other big data related products.

http://www.meetup.com/St-Louis-Hadoop-Users-Group/

Oh hey that's cool, thanks!

any7a9e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Was at Busch Stadium tonight for the game and had band 41 but wasn't to great. Had -112 dBm and pulled around 3.8 down with a ping over 100. Very weak signal but my nexus 5 connected with no problems.

Two weeks ago I got 40+ down on band41 at Busch. But i was in the upper decks. One of those times being in the uppers was an advantage. Looked like no one else was on band41. I had to force lte cause otherwise it wouldn't connect to band41. Maybe they fixed the efcab issue so now everyone (with a triband device) is on band41.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Was at Busch Stadium tonight for the game and had band 41 but wasn't to great. Had -112 dBm and pulled around 3.8 down with a ping over 100. Very weak signal but my nexus 5 connected with no problems.

-112 on B41 isn't as bad as the same level on 25/26. That said, you should have gotten way better throughput on b41 at that level. Are you certain you had band 41 and weren't getting 25/26 from another site?

• Like 1