Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Disabling B26 did the trick. So I guess I will have to do this until the tower(s) are updated?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Correct! Anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months. lilg would know best since he logs this market with awesome detail!

• Like 2

No idea if this has been reported but on 1st Capitol (94) North of 70 in St Charles

gagyteje.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

That's odd I can't find that site on the map.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

That's odd I can't find that site on the map.

If I had to venture a guess on the Clear website there is a tower near West Clay and Droste based on where I was where I got 01 and 02 it's likely the source. The clear website map would not zoom in on the mobile browser.

If I had to venture a guess on the Clear website there is a tower near West Clay and Droste based on where I was where I got 01 and 02 it's likely the source. The clear website map would not zoom in on the mobile browser.

Wait was that band 41 then?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wait was that band 41 then?

Yes band 41 usually starts with 04 locally

Looks like the identifier got stuck in signalcheck

Band 26 near Hwy 79 & 47 in Winfield or Old Monroe. I have a few other shots along 79 coming from 70 of band 41 and possibly another 26 but it may have been this tower picking up in O'Fallon I'll sort through later

umebe3a8.jpg3ura9u8y.jpg

Band 26 near Hwy 79 & 47 in Winfield or Old Monroe. I have a few other shots along 79 coming from 70 of band 41 and possibly another 26 but it may have been this tower picking up in O'Fallon I'll sort through later

Thanks. You can send me the log if you have one. Or the shots.

Thanks. You can send me the log if you have one. Or the shots.

Can you identify 1X800 from the log. I had a vibration a few times that I believe was signalcheck notification of 1X800 but by time I looked it was on 1xRTT

Can you identify 1X800 from the log. I had a vibration a few times that I believe was signalcheck notification of 1X800 but by time I looked it was on 1xRTT

You can see IF you were connected to 1x800 in the cdma site list, but you cannot tell exactly which site.

You can see IF you were connected to 1x800 in the cdma site list, but you cannot tell exactly which site.

So it wouldn't help confirm for you. I saw in my last log the sid I believe was different so I can identify that but was hoping it would still be helpful without the debug screen. I believe I bounced back and forth from b41/25/26 3g 1xrtt and 1x800 on this trip in the rural. The last B41 was obviously closer to O'Fallon

These were yesterday the first is Band 41 by Mid Rivers Mall. The others are on Hwy 79 near Salt River Rd and just north I had a Band 41 followed by Band 26 then a different Band 41

udemytyd.jpgju6atene.jpgyvuhyped.jpgqybevepy.jpg

• Like 1

Just started getting 1x 800 at my house today. Near hwy n and sommers rd.

Could you grab a shot of the 1x engineering screen with the PN showing? That's more helpful for identifying the tower.

• Like 1

Picked up 1x800 in Eureka today in numerous places. Couldn't get the engineering screenshot(I was driving), maybe someone else can swing by and grab it if its a new find?

y7ysy3yj.jpgemasa4yq.jpgzysa5ysy.jpg

B41 is live in chesterfield bottoms! The speed test was on a -125dbm signal level. It reaches to the Tubman prestige outlets barely.

Has anyone been to Busch Stadium lately? If so whats data like on a tri-band device? Just curious because ill be there next tuesday and last time I was there i wasn't even able to connect to a data connection.

Has anyone been to Busch Stadium lately? If so whats data like on a tri-band device? Just curious because ill be there next tuesday and last time I was there i wasn't even able to connect to a data connection.

Band 41 is live in that area. Last time I was there eCSFB wasn't enabled.

• Like 1

Like Evan said. It is live but with eCSFB issues. If you are running .15 you might get lucky and connect since data is fragile in that area.

• Like 1

Like Evan said. It is live but with eCSFB issues. If you are running .15 you might get lucky and connect since data is fragile in that area.

Or you can use LTE only with 2.13. Last time I was downtown .15 connected to 41 almost instantly.

Or you can use LTE only with 2.13. Last time I was downtown .15 connected to 41 almost instantly.

Yeah I'm hoping I get the OTA before then. Im just to freaked out to flash it myself. All i hope for this time is usable data.