im new to this plmn thing.

i know that 312530 is volte ready

the ultra seems to have connection issues

abnormally high latency and crazy low speeds ranging from 0 to 3mbps

whereas the note 9 can go >20mbps

you think its the tower issue?

note 9 shows hplmn 310120 and serving plmn as 312530

ultra shows 312530 on both

is data connection supposed to be on 312530 also?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

No connection issues here my phone is flying on both LTE and 5G.
:( luckyy
maybe its the tower issue. not being able to take the 312530 plmn correctly

7 minutes ago, sunmybun said:

:( luckyy
maybe its the tower issue. not being able to take the 312530 plmn correctly

I can't say I know what a plmn is exactly but my phone hasn't had any issues except for the initial setup and dealing with the magic box so I had to disable it to transfer to this phone lol.

I can't say I know what a plmn is exactly but my phone hasn't had any issues except for the initial setup and dealing with the magic box so I had to disable it to transfer to this phone lol.
kk. could you show me screenshots of your apns
and inside the apn for internet?

Doesn't show anything other than what I posted.
go into the apn2 internet apn and screenshot the whole thing. please..

No problem glad I could help not too good with these hidden menus.
hehe its alrightt [emoji106][emoji106]

Turned out my entire neighborhood is covered in 5G. I connected as soon as I left my house and disconnected from my Magic Box.

Edit: I also have 5G at my desk at work. 164Mbps down and 6 up indoors, 358 down and 21 up as soon as I walk outside.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Paynefanbro said:

Regular old SIM swap worked from my S10+ to my S20 Ultra. I just went to the activation screen on Sprint's website, put in my IMEI and SIM card number and voilà.

I have the S9+. Would the sim in this phone work in the S20 or will I need to get a new one?

2 minutes ago, NanoVirus said:

I have the S9+. Would the sim in this phone work in the S20 or will I need to get a new one?

You'll need to get a new one because I had to switch SIMs to move from my S9+ to the S10+. Your best bet is to just go to your nearest Best Buy and purchase a BYOD SIM kit. The part number for the SIM you need is SIMOLW516TQ.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paynefanbro said:

You'll need to get a new one because I had to switch SIMs to move from my S9+ to the S10+. Your best bet is to just go to your nearest Best Buy and purchase a BYOD SIM kit. The part number for the SIM you need is SIMOLW516TQ.

Thanks for the information. It appears the kit is out of stock at Best Buy. For those needing this kit, I was able to find it on Amazon.

I have seen the ad mmark27 and it is scary because my $200 add on (N700NC M2 headset) hasn't shipped yet. I did not receive the buds with my s8 preorder. 

Doesn't the S20 have an eSIM so no need for a card?

7 minutes ago, Flompholph said:

I have seen the ad mmark27 and it is scary because my $200 add on (N700NC M2 headset) hasn't shipped yet. I did not receive the buds with my s8 preorder. 

I chatted with Samsung Reps and they said the pre-order deal will be released on March 5th and was delayed due to a technical error on their end. So check out the Shop Samsung App on March 5th in your "inbox" there should be a "CHECK IF I'M ELIGIBLE" button near the top and then you'll have to upload your order details, etc. like last year. $200 for the S20 Ultra, $150 for the S20+, and $100 for the S20.

Just got off work heading home for mine. Initially was sent an email it was delayed. Then yesterday got a confirmation it was shipped. Going to be interesting to use Sprint exclusively. I take the Metro North here in NY, and usually park on TMobile signal on my route up to work on Fi. 

Any suggestions for a glass screen protector for this device. First ultrasonic display finger print sensor I've used personally.