Galaxy S20 Series Discussion

mdob07

2 minutes ago, clbowens said:

Yeah, I'm out for now.  The price is too high.  I'll see what black friday deals bring.

I'm still waiting for the actual pre-order to open on the 20th, gonna see what the leasing offer looks like if it's too high I'll cancel. I figure my 10+ is $41.67 so a monthly payment of $55 or so wouldn't be the end of the world for me.

13 hours ago, JimBob said:

Will the S20 variant(s) be compatible with both Sprint and T-Mobile 5G bands?

That was my concern initially.  It looks good though.  I'm hoping/guessing that I'll buy a Sprint S20 Ultra and sometime throughout the year, there will be a firmware update where things start talking to TMO towers too.

Meh looks like I will be hanging on to my S10 for a while longer, no 5G here and that 120hz display is sorta disappointing due to its only capable at 1080p, smart money will be grabbing the S10 once the S20 drops.  I will wait for a price drop or when they offer a better deal later on in the year  

5 hours ago, JossMan said:

Meh looks like I will be hanging on to my S10 for a while longer, no 5G here and that 120hz display is sorta disappointing due to its only capable at 1080p, smart money will be grabbing the S10 once the S20 drops.  I will wait for a price drop or when they offer a better deal later on in the year  

I don't even know if 5G is live in my area, happy with LTE for now. Either way I look forward to my Ultra.

3 hours ago, clbowens said:

Sprint has the lease price of the S20 on their website now.  $41.67/month.

Are they still doing the plan $$ bump for 5G? I thought it was supposed to be $10 more a line or something. 

3 hours ago, clbowens said:

Sprint has the lease price of the S20 on their website now.  $41.67/month.

so...

S20 at $41.67

S20+ at $50

S20 Ultra at $58.....

That's like 2 less beers a month, so obviously going Ultra. 🤣 🍻

My only hesitation is the size of the Ultra, but I've toyed with a Note10+ and it's only a few mm longer than that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mmark27 said:

so...

S20 at $41.67

S20+ at $50

S20 Ultra at $58.....

My only hesitation is the size of the Ultra, but I've toyed with a Note10+ and it's only a few mm longer than that.

All too rich for my blood at the moment.

2 minutes ago, mmark27 said:

You'll cave, you always do. 

I think I'll wait for black friday, then cave.   Or if there's a deal or something between now and then. 🙂

Edited by clbowens

10 minutes ago, mmark27 said:

so...

S20 at $41.67

S20+ at $50

S20 Ultra at $58.....

Ultra for me as well, can't wait to pre-order tomorrow night hope they come with the Buds +.

Just now, BlueAngel said:

Ultra for me as well, can't wait to pre-order tomorrow night hope they come with the Buds +.

I've reserved them, and my bill rolls over on the 21st, so not sure if I'll click into 12th payment status or not. I may have to wait another month. We'll see Saturday. 

54 minutes ago, mmark27 said:

I've reserved them, and my bill rolls over on the 21st, so not sure if I'll click into 12th payment status or not. I may have to wait another month. We'll see Saturday. 

I ran into that last year for some reason but not this year.

Edited by BlueAngel

Sprint is being Sprint as usual, the My Sprint app is not updated for the pre-order. Still waiting like wtf Sprint you said 11pm CST...
yea, the priority reservation didnt change for me either . wth.. i wanna get it over with lol

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk