HTC EVO 4G LTE

P_M_G

I guess I should have stated stock version as yours shows a modded name.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Sorry, if it helps I didn't modify any of the info you are seeking.

Sent from my LTEless Evo LTE using Tapatalk. :-(

Sorry, if it helps I didn't modify any of the info you are seeking.

Sent from my LTEless Evo LTE using Tapatalk. :-(

The software version has been modded on your screen shots.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Under more, my kernel verson has ABM032 instead of AMB031 like yours.

Ditto here....wonder why these people are showing 'ABM31' as I am unlocked stock atm and show 'ABM032' here on my device for kernel...UNLESS somehow when you unlock it changes that kernel value "...root@xxxxxx..." to what we show?....first time I have seen the "...root@XXXXXX..." listed in the kernel version field....

Stock. Not unlocked.

ForumRunner_20120619_205814.png

[ATTACH]60[/ATTACH]

ForumRunner_20120619_205822.png

[ATTACH]61[/ATTACH]

ForumRunner_20120619_205831.png

[ATTACH]62[/ATTACH]

Sent from my EVO LTE using Forum Runner

Just wanted to report with wifi on during a phone call the person on the other end said I was hard to hear and echoing. When I turned wifi off the call quality returned to normal. Anyone else experience this?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

btw the "...root@ABM031..." is the user name of the computer that built it according to xHausx on xda...

so ABM031 was done by one user and ABM032 was built by another...same builds just the build itself done by different user...

Has anyone tried using the media share app to stream music? I was trying it out and it works fine when the screen is on, but when the screen turns off it starts to get choppy. I am assuming the wifi is trying to sleep despite the fact that I have always on checked.

My EVO bit the dust last night. No data whatsoever unless I was on WiFi. I checked another Sprint phone and 3G was fine. I did a factory reset and all to return it to the same state that it was when I got it out of the box except for the Activation of course. Nothing.

So I called up tech support. The guy had me do the typical update profile. Nothing. Texting and phone calls worked but that's it. So he had me wipe all of the activation settings. It did a Hands Free Activation when it came back up but it failed. I even tried driving to the store and coming back to make sure it wasn't some signal issue. Nothing. So now I have an EVO with no data. He opened a ticket up so I can take it to the store. Very weird... maybe my WiFi hand off to 3G issue decided to do it permantenly.

My EVO bit the dust last night. No data whatsoever unless I was on WiFi. I checked another Sprint phone and 3G was fine. I did a factory reset and all to return it to the same state that it was when I got it out of the box except for the Activation of course. Nothing.

So I called up tech support. The guy had me do the typical update profile. Nothing. Texting and phone calls worked but that's it. So he had me wipe all of the activation settings. It did a Hands Free Activation when it came back up but it failed. I even tried driving to the store and coming back to make sure it wasn't some signal issue. Nothing. So now I have an EVO with no data. He opened a ticket up so I can take it to the store. Very weird... maybe my WiFi hand off to 3G issue decided to do it permantenly.

My wife had the same issue last night where it would not connect to mobile data at all on her EVO LTE. However, it came back after a hard reboot.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

What the heck is going on with these phones? The HTC EVO? The Samsung S3? Its starting to get weird and troubling seeing these issues pop up.

At least the Samsung has the extra benefit of being a hot plate or a burner to warm food. :P

But all joking aside, I don't like seeing these types of issues.

TS

What the heck is going on with these phones? The HTC EVO? The Samsung S3? Its starting to get weird and troubling seeing these issues pop up.

At least the Samsung has the extra benefit of being a hot plate or a burner to warm food. :P

But all joking aside' date=' I don't like seeing these types of issues.

TS[/quote']

When my wife was having mobile data connectivity issues last night, I told her it was the price to pay for being an early adopter. She was not amused.

I'm not surprised we are seeing many issues pop up. We haven't even gotten to our first OTA update on the EVO yet. This is the life of an early adopter.

My experience with my OG Evo was basically flawless while others were having all sorts of issues. I never had light leakage, screen problems or anything that was being reported. Other than the heat issue and the Wifi connectivity that went away when I changed the channel, this phone has been running very well.

I'm not surprised we are seeing many issues pop up. We haven't even gotten to our first OTA update on the EVO yet. This is the life of an early adopter.

My experience with my OG Evo was basically flawless while others were having all sorts of issues. I never had light leakage' date=' screen problems or anything that was being reported. Other than the heat issue and the Wifi connectivity that went away when I changed the channel, this phone has been running very well.[/quote']

The only issues I remember with the OG Evo in the early days was semi-frequent lock ups requiring hard reboot and the device rebooting itself for no apparent reason.

The only issues I remember with the OG Evo in the early days was semi-frequent lock ups requiring hard reboot and the device rebooting itself for no apparent reason.

You don't remember the problems folks were having with screen responsiveness? Touches on certain parts of the screen weren't registering. There were issues of the glass separating at the bottom of the screen. Many folks were reporting terrible battery life. There were SD card issues. It seemed like I was reading about a new problem almost every day for the first few weeks after the phone came out. I would just look at my well behaved Evo and say "Good Girl!"

• Like 2

You don't remember the problems folks were having with screen responsiveness? Touches on certain parts of the screen weren't registering. There were issues of the glass separating at the bottom of the screen. Many folks were reporting terrible battery life. There were SD card issues. It seemed like I was reading about a new problem almost every day for the first few weeks after the phone came out. I would just look at my well behaved Evo and say "Good Girl!"

Oh I remember them. I used poor terminology. I should have said, the only problems I experienced were...

• Like 1