iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Don't Apple stores get an undetermined amount of new stock daily?

I suppose they probably do, but I'm not fully sure. If Easy Pay was available in Apple Stores, I'd be in there without a 2nd thought.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

So far very happy with my 6+, battery life should be no problem to get me through the day. I have had a glitch or two. One is when I pull it out of my pocket if is upside down the phone stays locked in that position. I can not get the icons to rotate to the upright postion. Have to turn the phone off and on again to fix it. The other one is the swift keyboard I installed doesn't always come up. The phone defaults back to the original.

Some of mine today....

I haven't found the super fast b41 yet.... But I do live in a very populated city and all of those tests where in highly populated areas. I am still surprised by the distance of b41... It's much better than I thought it would be. Paper bag my ass.

I am so tired of tapatalk. I can never attach anything! eb6a347faff516cf0aff6936ce758469.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

Where in ORlando did you get your results?

I'm curious what cases everyone is using to protect their iPhones? I picked up a Spigen Slim Armor case and it's not working with my iHome dock -- the bottom of the case is just a few mm too thick to get the Lightning connector to engage/charge.

I'm curious what cases everyone is using to protect their iPhones? I picked up a Spigen Slim Armor case and it's not working with my iHome dock -- the bottom of the case is just a few mm too thick to get the Lightning connector to engage/charge.

Nakey.... [emoji15][emoji16]

I would, but I'm scared of what my kids would do to it... Lol

I will try out the case when my button things come in to fix the volume and home button. Currently they're un clickable. Sooo I'm just not using a case and being very careful. I have AppleCare so it wouldn't be the end of the world, but I am still adjusting to this new phone size. Which I love btw.

I picked up a Ballistic case from Best Buy when i got my phone. Seems to be pretty good so far.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Where in ORlando did you get your results?

Lets see....

Alafaya and e colonial, outside of my apartment near the waterford lakes town center, over on Alafaya and lake underhill at the gas station, at the retreat neighborhood where my friend lives, all over 408, millenia mall, the Chrysler dodge keep dealership on e colonial right before 417.

I meant it when I said I found b41 everywhere. Haven't had a crAzy speed test yet, but the phone definitely holds onto b41... Even on the fringe.

Whenever im in chruch I never get a let signal and if I do it leaves as soon as I move my phone (HTC m8) but today it held that signal for lte with no problem. Man the radios in this phone is on steroids.

• Like 1

The other one is the swift keyboard I installed doesn't always come up. The phone defaults back to the original.

Delete the English keyboard in your settings. It will leave you with just swiftkey and emoji if you have them enabled.

I ordered the neo hybrid metal before I even ordered my phone. It still hasn't shown up for some reason but I don't know if I'm even going to use it. I have a feeling the apple logo cutout is going to feel too weird since my fingers rest right in that area when I hold the phone with two hands.

The incipio dualpro I'm using now is really nice. It's thin and all the buttons still click really nicely. Black phone with a black case always looks awesome too.

Im in the highway right now. It switches between 3G and LTE so quick! And I haven't lost LTE once since I switched from 3G lol

This! The LTE scan timer is amazing, if I'm on 3G it'll be on LTE within a minute of entering a known LTE zone. This alone will enhance Sprint's perception to new customers. My N5 would barely ever switch over after being in a dead spot, and my friends would always think "Sprint sucks" in this area even though LTE is totally deployed. 

• Like 7

Update: they have 15 in the warehouse, they said within 5 days!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

So nice! Wish my 6+ would show up already, heh.

(Ordered on Tuesday 9/16)

Sent from my gracefully aging iPad 2 with iOS 8.0 using Tapatalk

So nice! Wish my 6+ would show up already, heh.

(Ordered on Tuesday 9/16)

Sent from my gracefully aging iPad 2 with iOS 8.0 using Tapatalk

I ordered on 9/16 too...hoping it comes soon. Order status still says 'up to 4-6 weeks'.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 on the Sprint Network

It had the Spark icon, and I consistently tested over 25mbps up and down (never got these speeds on my iPhone5).

The spark icon does not mean Spark coverage. It is displayed for any LTE connection.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk